NEC West Africa Recruitment for Field Service Engineer –This post contains how to apply for NEC West Africa Recruitment to fill the position of Field Service Engineer. NEC West Africa delivers advanced solutions to government, telecommunications providers, mobile network operators, network service providers, and enterprises.
We offer comprehensive and tightly integrated solutions across infrastructure, safety, communications, and digital provides carrier-grade solutions with enterprise-class services, maintenance, and support.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Service Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: The Field Supervisor
- Fill site inspection report sheet, Job cards, Diesel receipt forms, and all other necessary templates accordingly.
- Supervise vendors
- First-line contact with external bodies on site.
- Escalate all challenges to the assigned Field Supervisor.
- Carrying out preventive maintenance of all technical equipment (Generating sets & Air conditioning units) on sites to avoid corrective maintenance action.
- Escalation of faults that could lead to complete failure or Leve1(urgent)& 2(High) fault classification
- Maintaining rectifier, solar system, and battery backup installations.
- Attend to call out within the shortest possible time to avoid outages and improve MTTR.
- Ensure site janitorial is good and healthy.
- Ensure all daily, weekly, and monthly reports on all site maintenance activities are sent promptly to end users or the line reporting chain.
- Ensuring Public power supply is available where applicable and escalation of defects accordingly.
- Carrying out minor repairs of technical equipment (generators, rectifiers & Air conditioning units) on sites to avoid downtime.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Candidates should possess at least an SSCE / OND qualification
- 2 – 5 years of relevant experience in a similar role
- Experience working in telecommunication or similar industry.
How to Apply for NEC West Africa Recruitment for Field Service Engineer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a Covering Letter (applying for the role) to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Closing Date
30th December 2022.
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here