Nestle Nigeria Plc Technical Training Programme Form 2023-How to Apply
To apply for Nestle Nigeria Plc Technical Training Programme , you need to access the Nestle Nigeria Plc Portal Login – https://forms.office.com/pages/responsepage. and follow the instructions on the page to register or login.
The application process is pretty straightforward. To apply, follow the procedures below.
The steps listed below will guide you in applying for the Nestle Nigeria Plc Technical Training Programme 2023. For you to stand a chance of being selected for the programme, you must do the following..See below
But before we continue,see a brief summary about Nestle Nigeria Plc
About Nestle Nigeria Plc
Nestle Nigeria Plc – As the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, we are committed to enhancing People’s lives, everywhere, every day. Infact enhancing lives will influence everything we do together. A presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
Nestle Nigeria Plc is inviting applications for:
Title: 2023 Technical Training Programme
Duration: 18 Months
- We are seeking applications from self-driven, motivated and qualified young individuals from Nigeria who have sound character and learning agility to undertake an intensive 18-month training programme on Technical Skills Development at our Technical Training Centre.
The Ideal Candidate must have:
- Minimum of Lower Credit in Ordinary National Diploma (OND) issued by a Nigerian Polytechnic not earlier than 2020 in any of the following (or related) field of study:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Applied Mechanical and Electrical Engineering (Mechatronics)
- Industrial Measurement and Control/Instruments Mechanics Work
- Automation Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering / Electrical / Installation & Maintenance Engineering
- Computer Engineering and other related engineering qualifications
- Minimum of Five (5) O-Level Credits or its equivalent obtained in One (1) Sitting in Physics, Mathematics, English Language, Further Mathematics, Technical Drawing or Chemistry.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Preference would be given to qualified female applicants.
- Trainees are not Nestle employees, and the training programme is not a pre-employment programme.
How to get latest updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here