Nigeria Army Recruitment 82RRI 2021/2022 – How to Apply via www.recruitment.army.mil.ng
Do you wish to join the Nigeria Army? The Recruitment portal into the Nigeria Army 2021/2022 is opened.Interested candidates are to apply/ register through the application link contained below. See criteria you must meet up to before you can be be considered in joining the Nigeria Army.
Interested Candidates are to apply for the Nigeria Army recruitment on or before 26th of November,2021
How to Register for Nigerian Army Recruitment 82 Regular Recruit Intake 2021/2022
(1). Apply online at the recruitment portal https://recruitment.army.mil.ng
(2). Log on to the above-mentioned link using the username and password.
(3). Complete the application form, upload relevant documents, submit it online, and print a copy. Then, print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
(4). Ensure you bring with you copies of the application and guarantor forms to the designated state recruitment centres.
(1). Applicant must be single and Nigerian citizen by birth and must possess National Identity Card/ NIN or BVN.
(2). Applicant must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit according to Nigerian Army standards.
(3). Applicant must be free of any criminal conviction by the court of law.
(4). Applicants must possess a valid birth certificate endorsed by the National Population Commission. Hospital or Local Government Council
or valid age declaration.
(5). All applicants must have WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB/TRADES TEST/ CITY GUILD CERTIFICATE.
(6). An applicant must not be less than 18 years and not more than 22 years for non-tradesmen/women while tradesmen/women must not be more than 27 years as at the commencement of training by 31 Jan 2022.
(7). Measurement in height at least not less than 1.68 meters and 1.62 meters tall for male and female candidates respectively.
(8). Applicant must possess a valid certificate of state of origin.
(9) Application for Trades Men/Women Category should be into the following:
- Nigerian Army Engineering Corps: Tilling Works (Twks), Draughtsman (D/Man), Plant Operator Mechanic (POM), POP Designer/Screeding, Land Survey (L/Svy) Electrical/Electronics Technology, Carpentry/Wood Technology, Metal Works, Plumbing, Masonry/Concrete Technology, Painting and Graphics Arts.
- Nigerian Army Signals Corps: Electrical/Electronic Technicians, Phones/Computer Hardware Maintenance/Repairers, Computer Operators, Ethical Hackers (Cyber Security) and Computing/Computer Forensics Expert, Installation and Maintenance of Audio Conferencing, Installation and Maintenance of Video Conferencing, Design and Installation of Internet Protocol Telephony, Digital Image and Video Processing, Website Management, VSat Installer, Microwave Comms Expert, Rigger.
- Nigerian Army Intelligence Corps: Knowledge and Skills in UAV, Drone etc, Computer Web and Application Designer (HTML,CSS), Radio and
Telecommunication Engineer/Technicians, Network Administrators (Should be able to manage a Local Area Network and Virtual Private Network), Computer Networking, General IT Knowledge, Computer, Phone and Mobile devices repair and maintenance, Geographic Information System, Cybersecurity/Ethical hacking, Server Administration.
Nigerian Army Corps of Supply and Transport: Drivers, Firemen, Caterers (emphasis on male) .
Nigerian Army Ordnance Corps: Textile Rofitters and Leather Works, Graphic Designers, Spare Part Technicians, Accounting Technicians, Tailor, Textile Technology, Printing Technology.
- Nigerian Army Electrical and Mechanical Engineers Corps: Vehicle Diesel Mechanics, Vehicle Petrol Mechanics, Fabricators/Panel Beaters, Crane Operators, Hydraulic/Pneumatic Technicians, Caterpillar/Excavator Mechanics, Auto Elect, Powertrans Mechanics(gearbox), Vulcanizers (to be trained as combined rec mech/vulcanizers), Electro Medical, Machinist/instruments, Fuel Injector Specialist, Welders, Upholstery techs, Generator/Power Plant Techs, Spray Painting, Hydraulic Mechanics, electronics Technicians, Mechatronics, Brake System specialist, Truck/Heavy duty Veh Mech, Office eqpt techs, Air condition specialist, Fab/Panel Beater, Lathe/Mill Machinist (Turner), Programmers (Arduino/G Codes), Pneumatics Technician.
- Nigerian Army Medical Corps: Electron Medicals, Radiographers, Occupational Therapy Technicians, Physiotherapy Technicians, Pharmacy Technicians, Nurses, Xray technicians, Dieticians Technicians, Medical Lab Technicians, Health Information Management, Health Service Admin, Optometry Technicians, Morticians, Speech Therapy Technicians, Dental Technicians, Environmental Health Technicians, Electromedical.
- Directorate of Army Physical Training (PT): Archery, Athletics, Basketball, Boxing, Calisthenics, Football, Gymnastics, Handball, Judo, Kickboxing, Polo, Shooting, Swimming, Taekwondo, Volleyball, Weightlifting, Wrestling.
(1). Candidates are to note that there will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test.
(2). No Special centre for recruitment.
(3). There will be no Zonal Screening Exercise.
(4). All screening of potential recruits will be conducted at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
(5). Candidates are not to bring electronic or recording devices to the venue of the State Recruitment Exercise.
(6). Candidates are also expected to adhere to COVID-19 protocols which include regular washing of hands, use of face mask and observing physical distance.
(7). Any candidates who falsifies or forges his/her results and is discovered even during training at Depot NA would be withdrawn.
(8). Candidates are advised to come with their BVN printout.
(9). Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification of inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
(10). Candidates are advised to carefully read the instruction on the website or call the following support lines if in doubt: 070812711985 and 07041467033.
(11). Names of shortlisted candidates would be published on the NA website for the awareness of all candidates.
(12). Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise from 18 – 31 December 2021.
One thing is to apply and the other is to be shortlisted.In other to be updated on time and know when the shortlist
of successful candidate is out. We encourage you to visit this site on a regular basis.
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address firstname.lastname@example.org for updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here