Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) List of Shortlisted Candidates 2022/2023- Examination Screening Date, Venue and Time 2022: The general public are hereby informed that the Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) Supplementary List of Successful Shortlisted Candidates 2022/2023 is now out for next stage of the recruitment process.
All NCS successful shortlisted candidates are to prepare for the final stage which is CBT Exam Test Screening. But before you prepare, you need to check and know if you were shortlisted. We will show you how you can check the full shortlist as we proceed. The 2022 CBT Exam date, venue and time for the screening test has been fixed and also contained below. We advice you to kindly read this article to the end to get the full details about the NCS Recruitment exercise.
Sequel to the announcement of supplementary recruitment for which interested Nigerians were requested to submit their applications via the Nigeria Customs Service recruitment portal www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng between Monday 13 to Friday 24th December 2021, the under listed candidates having satisfied the basic criteria for recruitment are hereby invited to participate in a Computer Based Test (CBT) for final selection into the Service on Wednesday the 15′” of June, 2022. This is a continuation of the 2019 Recruitment exercise.
It is the decision of Management that potential recruits into the NCS shall be evenly selected from all 774 L.G.A.s in the country, the Service therefore wishes to also notify the public that this supplementary exercise is targeted at selecting candidates from those Local Government Areas whose quotas were not filled in the last exercise.
How to Download PDF and Check NCS Recruitment Final List of Shortlisted Candidates for Screening Exercise 2022
To check and download PDF full NCS shortlist candidates 2022 : click here https://customs.gov.ng/?p=7478
The Cadres are: Console 08, Console 06, Console 04 & 03.
- Candidates are requested to strictly adhere to the above arrangement and be of good conduct throughout the exercise as any unruly behaviour will lead to instant disqualification and immediate eviction from the screening venue.
- Furthermore, candidates will only be attended to at the venue and time assigned to their respective state of origin
Requirements for NCS Recruitment Screening Exercise 2022 for Shortlisted Candidates
- Original and photocopies of credentials for verification
- One white short /knicker and vest (male)
- One brown trouser and white vest (female)
- One pair of white canvas shoes
- 2 passport photographs
- Face Mask
- Hand Sanitizer
- Nationally accepted means of identification (i.e National ID Card, Voters Card, Driver’s License, International Passport)
Date for NCS Supplementary CBT Exam Test, Venue and Time 2022
To know the date, venue and time for the NCS Supplementary CBT Exam: Click Here
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here