NCS Recruitment Application Form Portal 2021 Open: This is to inform the general public that the Nigeria Customs Service NCS 2021/2022 recruitment exercise has began for interested and qualified candidates to apply using the link contained in this article.See qualifications and requirements below
Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Application Category 2021
We are accepting applications for the following NCS job positions:
SUPERINTENDENT CATEGORY – The Superintendent Cadre are senior ranking officers comprising of Assistant Superintendent of Customs.
INSPECTOR CATEGORY – Assistant Inspectors are Mid-Level officers comprising of Assistant Inspectors of Customs
ASSISTANT CADRE CATEGORY – The Assistant Cadre are junior ranking officers comprising of Customs Assistant.
- Be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Not be less than 1.7 metres in height, for male and 1.64 metres for female.
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres, male.
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in Service
- Not be suffering from any form of physical or mental disability
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offense
- Present a certificate of state of origin signed by the Chairman/Secretary of their Local Governments. Certificates endorsed by Liaison officers are unacceptable
How to apply for Nigeria Customs Service NCS Recruitment 2021
All applications are to be made online only on the Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Portal.
Interested applicants should visit www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng
Note– only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the next phase for recruitment exercise.
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address email@example.com for updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here