Nigeria Police Academy 9th Regular Course Cadet Degree Programme Registration/Application Form for both male and female Nigerians is now open. Interested and qualified candidates of Nigerian extract to register online for admission into the 9th Regular Course Cadet Degree Programme.
Nigeria Police Academy 9th Regular Course Cadet Degree Programme
The Nigeria Police Force is the principal law enforcement agency in Nigeria. It has staff deployment across the 36 states of the country and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT).
The command and control of the Nigeria Police Force is under the Inspector General of Police. For administrative ease, the Force is divided into seven (7) administrative departments, viz. Finance and Administration; Operations; Logistics; Force Criminal Investigation Department; Training; Research and Planning; and Information and Communication Technology, each headed by a Deputy Inspector General of Police.
READ- AAUW International Fellowships Registration Portal 2022/2023 for Women to Study in the USA -Apply Here
- The Inspector General of Police, IGP Usman Alkali Baba, psc(+), NPM, fdc, assures that the process will be conducted in the best tradition of transparency and accountability.
- He advises the applicants to be wary of online imposters, scammers, and other criminal elements who might want to take advantage of the application process to dupe innocent applicants.
- The IGP however warns that anyone found wanting in this regard will be arrested and prosecuted.
Admission Requirements for Nigeria Police Academy 9th Regular Course Cadet Degree Programme
- Possess a minimum of 6 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WAEC / NECO with credit pass in Mathematics and English.
- Be aged between 17 – 22 years by 31st October, 2022.
- Be medically, physically, and psychologically fit, and not less than 1.67m tall for male and 1.64m for female.
- The requirements for admission into the Academy include that the applicants must:
- Be Nigerian citizen by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN), score not less than 180 marks in the 2022 JAMB, and must have selected the Nigeria Police Academy as institution of first choice.
- Have a valid email address and phone number.
- SSCE (WAEC/NECO) Statements of Results or certificates before 2017 will not be accepted.
- Have not less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (male only).
- Not be married or pregnant at the time of admission (female only).
ALSO READ- Dangote Group Massive Recruitment Application Form Portal 2022/2023- apply.workable.com/dangote
How to Apply for Nigeria Police Academy 9th Regular Course Cadet Degree Programme
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click Here to begin Registration
Closing Date for Nigeria Police Academy 9th Regular Course Cadet Degree Programme
All application must be completed and summited on or before 12th September, 2022.
- All interested applicants who meet the criteria above are advised to visit the Academy’s website: https://polac.edu.ng to generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) code which would be used to make payment of a non-refundable fee of five thousand Naira only (N5,000) through any commercial bank branch in Nigeria.
- Successful payment will open up a form which applicants are required to fill, and upload scanned copies of their Results, Birth Certificate, and State of Origin Certificate.
- Thereafter, applicants are required to print out completed online forms and guarantor forms to be filled and submitted at designated centres nationwide.
- Automated physical screening exercise will hold at the “Seventeen (17) Zonal Commands Headquarters” from 19th to 25th September, 2022.
- Successful candidates will participate in a Computer Based Test (CBT) and a subsequent Automated Medical Screening Exercise prior to Final Selection of candidates who will undergo a 5-year academic and police training leading to a Bachelors’ Degree and commissioning into the Nigeria Police Force as Assistant Superintendent of Police II.
YOU MAY LIKE TO READ- Delta State Information and Communication Technology-Youth Empowerment Programme( ICT-YEP) 2022/2023 www.deltastateihub.com
Information is power hence,we encourage you to share this article with your friends in order to keep them updated.
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here
Leave a Reply