Apply for Nigeria Solidarity Support Fund (NSSF) Recruitment- We wish to inform the general public of the latest ongoing recruitment exercise at the Nigeria Solidarity Support Fund for interested and qualified candidate to fill the position of Grants & Partnership Manager. See how to apply belowThe Nigeria Solidarity Support Fund (NSSF) is an innovative platform for resource mobilization. Primarily established to supplement efforts to mitigate the adverse economic effects of the Covid-19 pandemic on Nigerians by supporting vulnerable members of the population, strengthening the country’s healthcare system and reskilling the Nigerian workforce for a post-pandemic world.
The Nigeria Solidarity Support Fund is led by a team of Nigerians – working tirelessly to help bring a better life to all Nigerians. Together, with dedicated stakeholders, multilateral organizations, grassroots NGOs and local partner organizations, we are raising funds and initiating interventions to ensure that our children, families and vulnerable groups across Nigeria recover from the devastating impact of COVID-19.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Grants & Partnership Manager
- Candidate will be responsible for developing strategies and campaigns through which NSSF can garner support, donations, funds, etc., for her core objectives.
Job Roles/ Responsibilities
- Utilize best practices cultivating donor relationships; steward donors from multiple sectors (corporations, foundations, HNIs, individuals, etc.).
- Maintain consistent communication with donors to ensure timely acknowledgments and updates through email, newsletters, blog posts, and annual/quarterly reports; work closely with the communications unit to create such content.
- Lead donor relationship management across all segments.
- Responsible for influencer engagement and coordinating content requirements.
- Ability to execute NSSF’s grant and donor strategy.
- Develop, plan, and manage donor cultivation, volunteer opportunities, reward programs, direct mailings, etc.
- Grant Writing – The ability to persuade to weave a clear and compelling grant to get the NSSF grants from international grant-making organizations.
- Partnerships – Strategic Partnership Development with corporate organizations that can help advance the core objectives of NSSF
- Manage a team of supporting officers to achieve NSSF’s set targets.
- Support the development of a compelling story that resonates with different audiences and donors; strong persuasive writing and strategic planning skills to utilize a discrete number of solicitations that maximize giving opportunities.
- Lead several donor engagement events through the fund’s life; identify effective ways to respond to social distancing guidelines; drive donor engagement events by coordinating sponsorships, logistics, catering, RSVPs, attendance, etc.
- Any other task assigned.
Minimum Qualification / Requirements
- Proficiency in using relevant applications, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and other relevant applications.
- Proven proactive skills in identifying cost savings, cost avoidance, and efficiency opportunities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations, Journalism, Marketing, or a related field;
- 7+ years of similar experience with at least 4 in an NGO
- Track record of high resilience under pressure and ability to support and motivate teams in these situations.
- Good political acumen and excellent team building and interpersonal skills
- Masters degree.
- Good report writing skills and ability to develop effective work plans and manage time and priorities to meet set objectives.
- Communicates clearly and effectively in a style that inspires confidence and builds credibility with staff.
- Ability to work effectively in a multicultural environment.
15th November, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position as the subject of the email.
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here