Nigerian Air Force (NAF) DSSC Recruitment Form Portal 2021/2022 is Out: Do you wish to join the Nigerian Air force? This is an opportunity for interested and qualified candidate to apply for the ongoing Nigerian Air Force (NAF) DSSC (Direct Short Service)2021/2022 recruitment exercise. This opening is available for both graduate and postgraduate candidates to apply. See NAF application process and closing date below.
Note that the Online Registration will commence on Monday 26th July, 2021.
You may also like to check LASIEC AD-HOC Recruitment Form Portal 2021 -Apply Now
Title: Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Direct Short Service Cadets Recruitment 2021
NAF DSSC Enlistment Recruitment 2021 Eligibility
All applicants must be single and of Nigerian origin. Applicants must be between the ages of 20 and 30 years of age (Candidates born before 29 September 1992 are not eligible) with the following exception:
- Medical Consultants: Candidates should be between the ages of 25 – 40 years. (Candidates born before 29 September 1982 are not eligible).
- Chaplain / Imams: Candidates must be between the ages of 20 – 32 years. (Candidates born before 29 September 1990 are not eligible).
- The Exercise is not for serving personnel desiring Branch Commission. Therefore, personnel above 30 years of age (born before 29 September 1992) need not apply.
- Minimum height is 1.66m or 5.4ft for males and 1.63m or 5.3ft for females.
This may be of interest to you Malaria Consortium Recruitment 2021 Job Vacancies: Application Form Portal 2021
- Interested candidates must possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Division for holders of the First Degree and Upper Credit for HND holders.
- In addition, candidates must possess credit in English Language and Mathematics and 3 additional credits in subjects related to degree course of study.
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
- Candidates must possess NYSC Discharge Certificate or Letter of Exemption from NYSC at the time of applying. Applicants must possess certificates of full registration with their respective statutory professional bodies in Nigeria where applicable.
How to Apply for Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Direct Short Service Cadets Recruitment 2021
Interested and qualified candidates should: visit https://airforce.mil.ng/
Note the Following Guidelines
- Applicants are advised to carefully read the specific disciplines required before filling the form
- Applicants are to print out the underlisted documents after completion of application online:
- Attestation Form
- Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
- Acknowledgment Form.
- Online Registration Starts on 26 July 2021 and closes on 30 August 2021.
- Applicants are to please NOTE that NAF online Registration and all other enlistment processes are FREE OF CHARGE. No payment should be made at any point throughout the Exercise.
- The Local Government /lndigeneship certificate and Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph and photocopy of the signee’s driver’s licence or international passport. The signee is also to authenticate the passport photograph of the applicant behind.
- For further information see the instruction page on the website from 26 July 2021 or call the following support lines from 9:30am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday: 09064432351, 08043440802 and 09055840142 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date For NAF DSSC Recruitment 2021
Application Deadline is on 30th August, 2021.
Information is power hence,we encourage you to share this article with your friends in order to keep them updated.
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address email@example.com for updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here