Nigerian Air Force (NAF) List of Successful Candidates is Out For its Basic Military Training Course (BMTC) 43/2022. See Interview Date and Time for the Nigerian Air Force Airmen / Airwomen Recruitment final stage for Selection.
The NAF Director of Public Relations and Information, Air Commodore Edward Gabkwet made this development known in a statement on Wednesday.
He disclosed further that the Recruitment Selection Board Interviews for successful candidates have been divided into 8 batches and are scheduled to hold from 27 June to 28 August 2022 at the NAF Base, Kaduna.
The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) invites successful candidates to attend Year 2022 Nigerian Air Force Airmen / Airwomen Recruitment Selection Board Interview at the Nigerian Air Force Base, Kaduna from 27 June – 28 August 2022.
List of Shortlisted Candidates for year 2022 NAF Recruitment Exercise for Trades / Non-Tradesmen / Women.
Candidates are to report with the following:
- Originals and Photocopies of their Credentials.
- 2 White vests.
- 2 Blue PT Shorts.
- One Pair of Canvas Shoes.
- 4 Passport Photographs.
- 2 Face Masks.
- Hand Sanitizer.
- Scratch card (as applicable) for WAEC, NECO and NABTEB online confirmation of results.
- National Identification Number Slip (NINS).
The Candidates are required to report in Batches as indicated below:
Batch A (Monday 27th June – 3rd July 2022):
Batch B (Monday 4th – 10th July 2022):
- Akwa Ibom
Batch C (Monday 11th – 17th July 2022):
Batch D (Monday 18th – 24th July 2022):
Batch E (Monday 25th – 31 July 2022):
Batch F (Monday 1st – 7th August 2022):
- Cross River
Batch G (Monday 8th – 14th August 2022):
Batch H (Monday 15th – 21st August 2022):
- Candidates who fail to report on designated dates for each batch will not be allowed to attend the interview.
- Face masks are to be worn and other COVID-19 protocols are to be strictly observed throughout the exercise.
- Nigerian Air Force online registration and all other recruitment processes are FREE OF CHARGE and no payment should be made at any point throughout the Exercise.
It informed all candidates attending the Selection Board to be of high disciplinary standard during the screening exercises, adding that anything short of this, will not be tolerated.
How to get latest Job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here