Nigerian Army 81RRI List of Shortlisted Candidates for Recruitment 2022 – This is to inform the general public that the Nigerian Army 81RRI list if successful applicants is out. This post contains the link portal and process to check and download the NA shortlist 2022 for 81RRI successfully.
According to our reliable information source we have is that Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC Shortlist is now available on the website for checking the list. Also, candidates have been contacted as well.
Nigerian army has opened the portal for checking the shortlist and names of candidates that have made it to the next stage of the recruitment exercise.
In this post,we have explained how you can download the full list of Nigerian Army shortlisted candidates for the next stage which is the screening exercise. The screening exercise will be conducted in various centres across Nigeria.
All candidates who have found their names in the shortlist will have to participate in the screening exercise which may likely hold on the 26th of April, 2022. More information will be provided shortly.
You should be able to check Nigerian army shortlist after reading this article. Follow these steps:
- Visit the portal www.recruitment.army.mil.ng
- Enter your email address and ID.
- Click on Shortlisted Candidates.
- Find Your Name on the List.
In order for you check the Nigerian Army list of successful candidates that will partake in the screening, You should Download the Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission / Short Service Commission Shortlist.
Nigerian Army Shortlisted Names 2022
This is to inform all candidates names that have been shortlisted for the Nigerian Army recruitment that the screening exercise has been announced and will hold on 26th April, 2022. So prospective candidates should take note in order not to miss the exams.
Ongoing Regular Recruit Intake Applications
LIST OF NIGERIAN ARMY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES FOR THE 82RRI
NOTE: The Nigerian Army shall not be liable for any injuries/death recorded in course of the screening exercise.
- Candidates are to note that there will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test.
- No Special centre for recruitment.
- There will be no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be conducted at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
- Candidates are not to bring electronic or recording devices to the venue of the State Recruitment Exercise.
- Candidates are also expected to adhere to COVID-19 protocols which include regular washing of hands, use of face mask and observing physical distance.
- Any candidates who falsifies or forges his/her results and is discovered even during training at Depot NA would be withdrawn.
- Candidates are advised to come with their BVN printout.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification of inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the instruction on the website or call the following support lines if in doubt: 070812711985 and 07041467033.
- Names of shortlisted candidates would be published on the NA website for the awareness of all candidates.
- Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise from 2 – 15 January 2022.
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address email@example.com for updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here