Nigerian Army 84RRI Recruitment 2022/2023 Application / Registration Form Portal – This is to officially inform you that Nigerian Army trades and non-tradesmen 84RRI recruitment form is out. See NA application portal, how to apply for NA 84RRI Recruitment, basic requirement, Closing date for NA 84RRI Recruitment and other important details about the NA Recruitment
Is Nigerian Army 84RRI Form Out ?
Yes, Nigerian Army 84RRI form is officially out. The Nigerian Army announced that on their official website www.army.mil.ng.
ALSO READ- USA Visa Lottery DV-2024 Application Form: Live and Work in the United States of America
Nigerian Army 84RRI Application Portal 2022
Application for Nigerian Army 84RRI is done online on recruitment army.mil.ng. Firstly, you will need to login 84rri army portal and register. Upload all the documents that is required of you on the Army 84rd Regular Recruit Intake (84RRI) website and you are good to go. All this you will get in this article below.
Do you have what it takes to get the job at the Nigerian Army? If you answered yes to this question, then proceed further and see what qualification required to apply for the job.
(1) Applicants must be single and Nigerian citizen by birth, and must possess National Identity Card/NIN or BVN.
(2) Applicants must be medically, physically and psychologically fit in accordance with Nigerian Army Standards.
(3) Applicants must be free of any criminal conviction by the court of law.
(4) Applicants must possess a valid birth certificate/age declaration endorsed by the National Population Commission, Hospital or Local Government Council.
(5) Applicants must possess a valid certificate of state of origin.
(6) Applicants must not be less than 1.68 metres and 1.65 metres tall for male and female candidates respectively.
(7) An applicant must not be less than 18 years or more than 22 years for non-trades men/women, while trades men/women must not be more than 26 years as at 31 December 2022.
(8) All applicants must possess at least a minimum of 4 passes in not more than two sittings in WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
(9) In addition to above qualification, those applying as trades men/women must also possess Trade Test/City Guild Certificate. Details are available on the website.
(10) Interested candidates are advised to log on to the NA recruitment website https://recruitment.army.mil.ng to complete online registration from 7th October till closing date . Selected candidates will participate in the State Recruitment Screening Exercise scheduled for 2nd – 15th January 2023.
YOU MAY LIKE TO READ- Commonwealth Foundation Grants Programme for Civil Society Organizations ( £30,000 in Grants per Year)- Apply Now
Army Recruitment GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS
(1) Candidates are to note that there will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test.
(2) No special center for recruitment.
(3) There will be no Zonal Screening Exercise.
(4) All screening of potential recruits will be conducted at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
(5) Candidates are not to bring electronic or recording devices to the venue of the State Recruitment Exercise.
(6) Candidates are also expected to adhere to COVID-19 protocols which include regular washing of hands, use of face mask, and observing physical distance.
(7) Any candidate who falsifies or forges his/her results and is discovered even during training at Depot NA would be withdrawn from training.
(8) Candidates are advised to come with their BVN printout.
(9) Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
(10) Candidates are advised to carefully read the instruction on the website or call the following support lines if in doubt: 070812711985 and 07041467033.
(11) Names of shortlisted candidates for screening would be published on the NA website for the awareness of all candidates.
(12) Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise from 2 – 5 January 2022.
|Minimium Age (Non – Trades)||18|
|Maximium Age (Non – Trades)||22|
|Minimium Age (Trades)||18|
|Maximium Age (Trades)||26|
|Minimium Height (Male)||1.68|
|Minimium Height (Female)||1.65|
|Minimium Educational Qualification||All applicants must have WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. In addition to above qualification, those applying as trades men/women must also possess Trade Test/City Guild Certificate.|
|Application Period||Click here|
How to Apply for Nigerian Army 84RRI Recruitment
(1) Apply online via the recruitment portal website https://recruitment.army.mil.ng
(2) Log on to the above-mentioned link using the username and password.
(3) Complete the application form, submit it online and print a copy. Then, print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
(4) Ensure you bring with you copies of the Application Form and guarantor forms to the designated state recruitment centers.
TRENDING INEC Adhoc Staff Nationwide Recruitment Form Portal- Apply Here
Closing Date for Nigerian Army 84 Regular Recruitment 2022/2023
To see the closing date for Nigerian Army 84RRI Recruitment 2022/2023, Click Here
When will the list of successful shortlisted candidates for Nigerian Army 84RRI Recruitment 2022/2023 for Trades/Non-Trades Men and Women be released
The full list of successful shortlisted candidates (Qualified candidates for zonal screening) for Nigerian Army 84 Regular Intake is to be released or published after the screening examination as the date stated above.
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here
Leave a Reply