Nigerian Breweries Plc Job Vacancies: This is to inform the general public of the ongoing Nigerian Breweries Plc recruitment in their branch Lagos. Interested candidates are kindly requested to read the job duties and qualifications needed before applying.
Nigerian Breweries Plc is proudly the pioneer and largest brewing Company in Nigeria.
Our Vision is to be the leading beverage company nationwide, marketing high quality brands to deliver superior customer satisfaction in an environmentally friendly way!
The Digital & Technology Function is part of the engine that runs this journey, bringing modern technology, digital solutions & data insights that enable our customers connect and grow. What makes us great? It’s our people! A life with Nigeria Breweries Plc provides an enabling environment to grow your career in line with your aspirations. Come join the team!
We are accepting applications to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sustainability & CSR Manger
- We are offering an exciting opportunity to lead Sustainability & CSR. The Sustainability & CSR Manger will be responsible for developing, planning, and executing Nigerian Breweries Plc Sustainability & CSR objectives.
- Develop key sustainability strategies and regularly review impact of sustainability and community engagement efforts.
- Manage internal systems and procedures relevant to sustainability and community engagement
- Manage the relationship with current sustainability partners and identify other external partners/vendors needed to execute on our sustainability strategy.
- Develop annual sustainability report in accordance with GRI including case studies and socio-economic.
- Execute engagement plan with Nigerian Breweries partners, customers and suppliers for development and delivery of their sustainability plans.
- Develop relevant relationships with academia, think-tanks, business community, NGOs and other stakeholders in FMCG/Sustainability sector to positively influence workable policy on Sustainability regulation.
- Develop authentic communication strategies and content to support sustainability and community engagement efforts.
- Develop tools and metrics to measure and monitor progress and success
- Monitor sustainability trends and competitors initiatives to support process improvement.
Important Educational Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 2nd Class upper or 2nd Class lower with a Master’s Degree in Sciences, Social Sciences or Engineering.
- An MBA with specialization in Environmental Science offers an added advantage.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a corporate sustainability/corporate responsibility role or related capabilities.
- Strong understanding of sustainability, social impact and community engagement.
- Experience across multiple sustainability dimensions, including community, people, environmental, procurement, operational practices, and customer engagement.
- Knowledge of sustainability practices, and applicable laws and regulations.
- Ability to analyse and understand research and to identify relevant and valuable information.
- Advanced presentation skills (Oral and written)- Ability to structure and deliver presentations clearly
- Strategic thinking and thought leadership
- Excellent writing & presentation skills.
- Budget management.
- Information gathering and interpreting skills Stakeholder Management
- Project Management.
Why Join Us?
- Attractive Employee Benefits.
- Paid Vacation
- Grants for car ownership
- Flexible work arrangement.
- Free onsite crècheRecreational facilities e.g. swimming pool, tennis court.
- Employee Mental Health Assistance Programme.
- Medical Insurance for employees, spouses and children.
- Life Insurance
- Vehicle Insurance
- Attractive and Progressive Pension Scheme
How to Apply for Nigerian Breweries Plc Job Vacancies
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Closing Date
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here