Nigerian Breweries Plc – As the foremost brewing company in Nigeria, we are proud of our vision to Wow Nigeria with our Great Brands, Passionate People and World Class Performance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Treasury Analyst
- Nigerian Breweries Plc is offering an exciting opportunity to enrich your career development.
- Are you interested in financial analysis and research required to support optimal financial liquidity, cash management and other volatilities of the Company?
- The Corporate Treasury Analyst is responsible for providing analyses of cash, foreign exchange rates, cross rates amongst others on a periodic basis to keep track of trends and financial happenings in the economy. This role is an integral part of the Nigerian Breweries’ Treasury Team.
Liquidity Management and Foreign exchange management:
- Monitors and reports cash and debt position to aid decision making.
- Investigate unclear transactions in our daily bank statement (where applicable).
- Works with the corporate treasury manager to develop the cash flow forecast.
- Ensures correct exchange rates are maintained in the ERP (SAP).
Reporting and Analyses:
- Prepares the Other net financing report which focuses on the month-on-month movement of Interest expense and foreign exchange losses.
- Makes inputs into FX Hedging report on a quarterly basis which shows FX exposure for the following twelve (12) months.
- Monitors and maintains accurate records of monthly collections, payments, dividends, facilities with banks, and all FX purchased for invisibles.
- Carry out competitive analysis of finance costs on a quarterly basis.
- Maintains excellent working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Participates in the preparation of quarterly and annual budget reports for interest expense, interest income, foreign exchange loss or gain, and reports to Corporate Treasury Manager.
Special Projects and ad hoc activities:
- Participates in special projects that come with the role.
- Support the Corporate Treasury Manager in executing ad hoc activities such as review of contracts, research, etc.
Management of Nigerian Breweries’ NGO:
- Prepares and uploads the payment run on a weekly basis.
- Monitors actual budget against annual budget.
- Prepares the financial statements for the fund at the end of the month.
- Keeps track of all investments and plans with the Corporate Treasury Manager on various investment strategies to ensure that the right mix is achieved.
- University Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, and other related disciplines (minimum of second class upper)
- Professional Qualification – ICAN or ACCA (Completed or at the final stage)
- 3 years working experience in Treasury or other related fields
- Minimum of 2 year of Treasury experience in a commercial or investment bank (Added advantage)
- Treasury Management
- Financial Policies & Procedures
- Operational Risk & Financial Compliance Reviews
- Knowledge of digital Treasury solutions
- Presentation and communication
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
How to get latest updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here