Nigerian Navy Batch 34 Recruitment Form Portal 2022/2023 is now open. The Nigerian Navy wishes to inform the general public and all potential applicants that the online registration for its Batch 34 Recruitment Exercise commences on Monday 07 August 2022 and last for a period of six weeks.
Requirements for Nigerian Navy Batch 34 Recruitment 2022/2023
Interested and qualified candidates must possess the following requirements:
- Must possess a minimum of 5 credits at not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB (English and Mathematics inclusive), except sportsmen/sportswomen category that require 4 credits at not more than 2 sittings (English inclusive). School Cert must not be older than 6 years
from date of application.
- Must be between the ages of 18 – 22 years by January 2023 for categories requiring School Certificate.
- Must be between the ages of 18 – 26 years by January 2023 for categories requiring higher qualifications; NCE, OND, Diploma, Registered Nurse/Registered Midwife as well as for Drivers/Mechanics and sportsmen/sportswomen categories. Applicants with qualifications higher than those specified in the guidelines should not apply.
- Must be single and of Nigerian Origin by birth.
- Must not be less than 1.69m tall for males and 1.65m for females.
- Must possess National Identification Number (NIN) and Bank Verification Number (BVN).
READ- Plateau State Government Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form plsgrecruitment.org
Nigerian Navy Recruitment Exercise Portal 2022/2023
- The recruitment exercise will commence with online screening of applicants’ qualifications follow by recruitment examinations at designated centres nationwide on a date to be announced later.
- Applicants are advised to read the detailed instructions at www.joinnigeriannavy.com
- Applicants are advised in their own interest not to submit multiple online applications. Any applicant with multiple submissions will be disqualified.
- Applicants are further advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons for assistance at any stage of the recruitment exercise.
- Any applicant who falsifies or forges his/her documents and is discovered at any time will be handed over to the appropriate law enforcement agency for prosecution.
How To Apply For Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022/2023
Interested members of the public are requested to note the following information on the method of application.
a. Applicants are to apply online at www.joinnigeriannavy.com
b. Application is free of charge. Applicants are advised to apply once as multiple applications/registrations will be disqualified.
c. On submission, Applicants are to print out copies of the completed Application Forms together with the following Forms:
- Applicant’s Declaration and Certification by Parent/Guardian Form.
- Local Government Area Certification Form.
- Police Certification Form.
- Guarantor Form.
- For Official Use Only’ Form.
d. Applicants are to come to the designated recruitment examinations centres with the endorsed printed-out copies of their online completed Forms.
ALSO READ- Kaduna State SUBEB Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal
Click here to see closing date for Nigerian Navy (NN) Recruitment 2022/2023
To know when the
How to get latest updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here
Leave a Reply