Nigerian Society of Teachers Recruitment Application Form – This article contains the Nigerian Society of Teachers recruitment official form portal and how to apply for the State Coordinators at Nigerian Society of Teachers, minimum requirements and closing date for Nigerian Society of Teachers Recruitment and other information you need to know about Nigerian Society of Teachers Recruitment 2022
Applications are invited from suitable qualified candidates for the ongoing job recruitment at the Nigerian Society of Teachers for the position of State Coordinator.
READ- Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment Application Form 2022/2023
Nigerian Society of Teachers Recruitment
Nigerian Society of Teachers is the umbrella organization for registered and licensed Professional Teachers in Nigeria. The Society looks after the professional needs of members through well-structured programs
The Nigerian Society of Teachers is currently recruiting interested and qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: State Coordinator
Locations: Abia, Abuja (FCT), Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Bauchi, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Ebonyi, Gombe, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nassarawa, Niger, Ogun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe and Zamfara
Employment Type: Full-time
- The State Coordinator of the Society is responsible for registering new members of the Society in the state, developing and managing engagement strategy in collaboration with the other key stakeholders internally, i.e. local government chapters, and externally, i.e. Zonal Chapter leadership.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Head the State office and work with Membership Department staff to develop and execute a plan for membership growth and retention by identifying short-term and long-term strategies and initiatives, both in-person and online approaches.
- Must be willing to secure conducive office accommodations and run the State office under the directives of the President and Executive Secretary; essential
- Must be willing to secure contacts and work with Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria ( TRCN) State office officials, State Ministry of Education officials as well as Educational institutions within the state for the purpose of organizing training and induction for prospective members.
- Provide the strategic direction for, and management of, a marketing program supporting the Membership program to achieve membership growth
- Monitor and review the effectiveness of current membership programs and make recommendations on streamlining or concluding these efforts
- Conduct member surveys to assess our programs, resources, and membership initiatives and make recommendations for deepening member value and engagement.
- Strategize content and resources for Membership initiatives, such as brochures, enrollment forms, website, and social media updates in collaboration with key division volunteers and marketing staff.
- Ensure that programs are implemented with high quality in accordance with the Institute’s National priorities.
- Ensure the department’s planning/operations support the organization’s larger goals and objectives.
- Work with the Director of Membership Operations at headquarters to manage the membership annual renewal process and develop a strategy to onboard all new members including follow-up and other personal connections.
- Partner with key volunteers and staff to assess the existing benefits of membership and work to ensure they are relevant and interesting. Make recommendations for new Member programs and benefits.
ALSO READ- Genesis Foods Nigeria Limited Recruitment Application Form 2022/2023
- Candidate must be knowledgeable on current trends in the world as it relates to education.
- Should be a complaint with ICT.
- Candidates without a TRCN certificate need not apply as the application will be rejected automatically.
- Minimum of Master’s Degree in relevant field with educational background.
- 7 – 14 years of relevant work experience.
- Must have cognate knowledge of the requirements of the area of specialization.
- Candidate should have experience teaching in a multi-cultural environment.
- Candidates for the post of State Coordinator must be Registered and licensed by the Teacher’s Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN).
- Possession of a Ph.D. and relevant professional qualifications will be an added advantage.
- Applicant must resident in the Job Location.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates who wish to apply for Nigerian Society of Teachers recruitment should send their Applications, up-to-date CV, and scanned PDF copies of credentials to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Closing Date for Nigerian Society of Teachers Recruitment
All application ends 31st October 2022.
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here
Leave a Reply