NNDC Postgraduate Scholarship 2023/2024- Application Form and Portal
We are pleased to inform the general public that the application for the 2023/2024 Post Graduate (Master’s Degree) Scholarship Program is now open. NNDC Postgraduate Scholarship 2023/2024 Link to Apply, form, requirements,how to apply, closing date and more relevant information about scholarship programme are found hereTo further boost Human Resource Development in the Niger Delta region, the Niger Delta Development Commission, NDDC, is once again embarking on its Foreign post Graduate Scholarship Programme to equip our young people with relevant training and skills for effective participation in the local content programme of the Federal Government, as well enable them to acquire specialization in their fields of study and thus compete globally in various professional disciplines.
Applications are hereby invited for the NNDC Postgraduate Scholarship 2023/2024 programme from interested and qualified candidates with relevant Bachelor’s Degrees from recognized Universities in the following professional disciplines below:
Meaning of NDDC
The full meaning of NDDC is Niger Delta Development Commission.
Link to NDDC Application Form Portal
The link to apply for NNDC Postgraduate Scholarship 2023/2024 programme is https://www.nddc.gov.ng/. Do not click on any other link apart from what have being provided here so that you will not fall victim to fraudsters.
List of Eligible Fields of Study In the NDDC Masters Scholarship Programme
The NDDC postgraduate masters scholarship scheme is for suitably qualified applicants, with relevant Bachelor’s Degrees from recognized Universities in the following professional disciplines:
- Biomedical Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Marine Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Robotic Engineering
- Information Technology
- Artificial Intelligence
- Medical Sciences
- Hospitality Management
- Environmental Science.
Eligibility Criteria for NNDC Postgraduate Scholarship
To be eligible for the scholarship, you must hail from the Niger Delta Region and have achieved a First Class Degree, Second Class Upper, or Lower Division.
The following documents must be attached to the application:
- Recent passport photograph
- Local Government Identification Letter
- Post Graduate admission letter from a recognized overseas university
- Relevant degrees from recognized universities
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate
The amount for the foreign scholarship is dependent on the prevailing exchange rate of the Naira.
How to Apply for NNDC Scholarship 2023/2024
All interested and qualified candidates should submit their application form online via the NDDC Website at www.nddc.gov.ng. While at the portal, click on the scholarship advert and then proceed to submit your application.
- Upon successful completion of the application form, a registration number will be automatically assigned.
- Applicants are advised to print a hard copy of the online-generated acknowledgment for future reference.
NDDC Scholarship Selection Process
- Initial Application: Interested candidates must submit an online application via the Commission’s Website.
- Preliminary Shortlisting: Candidates will be shortlisted based on the following criteria: I
- WASSCE/ NECO results
- Undergraduate degree classification (1st Class, Second Class Upper/Lower)
- Local Government Identification
- Computer-Based Test: Shortlisted candidates will undergo a computer-based test conducted by our consultants in Rivers State.
- Minimum Test Score: Candidates must achieve a minimum score of 70% on the test to proceed to the next stage.
- Further Shortlisting: Candidates who successfully pass the test will be further shortlisted.
- Final Verification: The final verification of the candidates will be done through the Local Government Area (LGA) and Community Development Committee (CDC).
Closing date for NNDC Postgraduate Scholarship 2023/2024 Programme.
Application ends in 5 weeks from the date of this advert.
All shortlisted applicants will be announced and posted on the NDDC website: www.nddc.gov.ng. These shortlisted candidates will subsequently be required to take part in a Computer-Based Test (CBT).
Important Points to Note
- The Commission (NDDC) will not enter into any form of Communication with candidates who are not shortlisted for the Computer Based Test (CBT), those who are not invited for an oral interview, or candidates who are not successful during the oral interviews.
- Preferences will be given to candidates from Oil Producing Host/ Communities/Local Government Areas as long as candidates meet the approved cut-off mark.
- The Commission will ensure a fair spread of courses amongst beneficiaries within each State.
- Deferment, Change of Institution, and Course are not permitted.
- The Commission reserves the sole and absolute discretion to select in line with the above-stated criteria and its internal consideration. The decision of the Commission in this regard is final. For further inquiries, please contact:
Director, Education, Health and Social Services, NDOC
- Mobile: +234(0)9137806550 or +234(0)9049409391
- E-mail: email@example.com