NNPC/NAOC/OANDO Scholarships 2021 for Nigerian Students: Application Form Portal for Agip Scholarship
The NNPC/NAOC/OANDO scholarship is opened for all interested and qualified undergraduates in Nigeria tertiary institutions to apply using the application link portal. NNPC/NAOC/OANDO is a Joint Venture in pursuance of its Corporate Social Responsibility invites suitably qualified applicants for its 2021-2022 Session Tertiary Scholarship Scheme.How to apply for the NNPC/NAOC/OANDO scholarship scheme are well explained in this article.
The OANDO Scholarship is aimed at helping Nigerian students meet up their academic needs.
What You Need to Know About NNPC-NAOC-OANDO Undergraduate Scholarship 2021
The Joint venture of NNPC-NAOC-OANDO Scholarship is an annual scholarship program provided to 100 level students studying at various Nigerian tertiary institutions.
Category of Awards
- Host Communities Merit Award – For applicants strictly from NAOC Host Communities
- National Merit Award – For applicants from Non-Host communities
The examination date will be communicated to shortlisted candidates only. NAOC reserves the right for selection and shortlisting of candidates.
Qualifications/Requirements for NAOC/NNPC/OANDO Undergraduate Scholarships 2021
- Registered Full TIME undergraduates in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions
- Certified 100 level students at the time of application (Only students admitted in 2018/2019 academic session)
- Only Indigenes of NAOC Host Communities in Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta and Imo States SHOULD apply for the Host Communities Merit Award
Required Documents for this NNPC-NAOC-OANDO Scholarship
The following are the required documents needed to complete the NNPC-NAOC-OANDO Scholarship application in 2021.
Before applying for the OANDO Scholarship 2021, applicants are advised to scan the following documents.
- Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- School ID Card
- O’level Certificate
- Admission Letter
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Local Government Area of Origin
- Letter from Community Paramount Ruler (Only Applicants for Host Communities Merit Award)
- Letter from CDC Chairman (Only Applicants for Host Communities Merit Award).
- JAMB Result
Steps on How to apply for 2021 NAOC/NNPC/OANDO Undergraduate Scholarships
- Apply via www.scholastica.ng or https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/naocscholarship2021
- Click on “Apply Now” tab.
- Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account
- Click on www.scholastica.ng/schemes/naocscholarships to return to Scholarship site
- Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
- Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
- Ensure the name used in application matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
- When asked to upload photo, a passport photograph with a white background is preferable.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors
- Click “Apply Now” to submit information
- You will receive an email and a sms that confirms your application was successful.
- Return to www.scholastica.ng , enter your Email and Password to download your profile and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
- Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
- If National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available in step 6, to obtain your National Identification Number (NIN)
- Application for NAOC Tertiary Scholarship is FREE.
- SCHOLASTICA is the official platform for the NAOC Tertiary Scholarship
- Beware of fraudulent websites when applying for the NAOC Tertiary Scholarship online. Such websites may ask you to make some payments in the course of the application.
- E-mail applications are NOT accepted.
- NAOC does NOT assign representatives/agents to assist applicants to apply.
- Any candidate found to have presented false documents will be disqualified or withdrawn at any level of the scholarship process.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the proctored computer-based test online or at designated test centres.
For enquiries: email@example.com
Application to NAOC/NNPC/OANDO Undergraduate scholarship 2021/2022 is effective from April 19th to May 14th 2021.
How to get Jobs updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address firstname.lastname@example.org for updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here