Northwest Petroleum & Gas Company Limited Latest Career Opportunity / Vacancy, Apply Now
Northwest Petroleum & Gas Company Limited is a Company in the Oil & Gas Sector of the economy with international repute. The Company has vast experience in the importation, supply, distribution, and storage of Petroleum Products and is also actively involved in the official export of Crude Oil from Nigeria being one of the twenty-seven Companies approved by the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) for allocation and export of Nigerian Crude Oil.
Presently, amongst other facilities, the Company operates two (2) Ultra-Modern Mega Petroleum Products Storage Terminals with a combined capacity of 96.8 million litres certified and duly licensed by the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) and an Ultra-Modern Berthing Facility with an International state of the art Fire Fighting and Safety Equipment in the Calabar Free Trade Zone, Cross River State.
READ- Northwest Petroleum & Gas Company Limited Recruitment for Laboratory Technician
Application now invited from interested and qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Audit Officer
- Ensure internal systems and business processes are compliant with all statutory rules and internal policies.
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans.
- Perform spot checks and periodic audit reviews of the established internal control system to ensure the continuous integrity of the control system and propose value-added recommendations to improve the system.
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Conduct follow-up audits to monitor Management’s interventions
- Support the engagement of all stakeholders with knowledge sharing/information regarding the sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
- Interface with the business units to ensure controls are fully embedded in the design of all business processes and systems.
- Obtain, analyse and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit results and document the process
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
Qualifications / Experience / Key Competencies
- B.Sc Degree in Accounting or related fields plus ICAN or ACCA.
- Minimum of 4 years experience. (Experience in an Audit firm is a plus).
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Sound independent judgement and communication skills.
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
ALSO READ- INEC Adhoc Staff Nationwide Recruitment Registration Form Portal- Apply Now
How to Apply for Northwest Petroleum & Gas Company Limited Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here
Leave a Reply