Northwest Petroleum & Gas Company Limited Recruitment for Retail Finance Officer is ongoing for candidate that wish to work in oil and gas company. coInterested and qualified candidates should see full details about Northwest recruitment and how you can apply successfully in this article below.
Northwest Petroleum & Gas Company Limited is a Company in the Oil & Gas Sector of the economy with international repute. The Company has vast experience in the importation, supply, distribution, and storage of Petroleum Products and is also actively involved in the official export of Crude Oil from Nigeria being one of the twenty-seven Companies approved by the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) for allocation and export of Nigerian Crude Oil.
Presently, amongst other facilities, the Company operates two (2) Ultra-Modern Mega Petroleum Products Storage Terminals with a combined capacity of 96.8 million litres certified and duly licensed by the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) and an Ultra-Modern Berthing Facility with an International state of the art Fire Fighting and Safety Equipment in the Calabar Free Trade Zone, Cross River State.
Northwest Petroleum & Gas Company Limited is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Finance Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Reporting to: Retail Finance Manager
About the Job
- As a result of business expansion, we seek to hire an experience, competent, and collaborative individual to join our Finance Team as a Retail Finance Officer.
- The role will work closely with our retail station officers and would be responsible, amongst other purposeful functional service delivery tasks, to support and monitor the business records for assigned outlets
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage retail finance operations and records for assigned retail station(s).
- Review , evaluate and collate retail sales reports from locations.
- Support to resolve financial disputes raised by the forecourt sales teams
- Identify and resolve retail finance issues, accounting discrepancies and other financial related issues.
- Supporting the Retail Finance Manager and executives with projects and tasks when required.
- Perform retail stations’ reconciliations-cash and non-cash.
- Record retail transactions into the accounting system-ERP.
Qualification / Experience / Skills
- 1st Degree in Finance related fields
- Higher qualification will be added advantage.
- Self- motivated, a team player, dedicated, diligent and dutiful.
- Candidate must possess thorough knowledge of bank reconciliation exercise including POS transactions, good understanding of accounting treatment of inter-company transactions and other activities of related entities etc.
- Professional qualification in accounting: ACA, ACCA etc.
- 2-5 Years Post qualification experience (experience in the Downstream oil sector will be an advantage)
How to Apply for Northwest Petroleum & Gas Company Limited Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Closing Date for Northwest Petroleum & Gas Company Limited Recruitment
23rd September, 2022.
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here