Northwest Petroleum & Gas Company Limited is a Company in the Oil & Gas Sector of the economy with international repute. The company is recruiting interested and qualified candidates for the position of Laboratory Technician.
The Company has vast experience in the importation, supply, distribution, and storage of Petroleum Products and is also actively involved in the official export of Crude Oil from Nigeria being one of the twenty-seven Companies approved by the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) for allocation and export of Nigerian Crude Oil. Presently, amongst other facilities, the Company operates two (2) Ultra-Modern Mega Petroleum Products Storage Terminals with a combined capacity of 96.8 million litres certified and duly licensed by the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) and an Ultra-Modern Berthing Facility with an International state of the art Fire Fighting and Safety Equipment in the Calabar Free Trade Zone, Cross River State.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Location: Lagos, Nigeria (Onsite)
Employment Type: Full-time
- To provide support in formulation and its adjustment to meet targeted manufacturers’ guidelines and Quality Assurance of all functions
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive, label and analyze crude extract samples
- Design and execute laboratory testing according to industry standard procedures, make observations and interpret findings.
- Record all data and results in specified forms (paper and electronic) with accuracy and responsibility.
- Performs routine to complex and corrective maintenance and calibrations on laboratory equipment; and assist in ordering laboratory supplies
- Ensure full compliant of all safety guidelines and maintain a clean and orderly environment.
- Manage all laboratory inventories.
- Conduct samples and experiments under defined conditions to verify/reject various types of hypotheses using refined scientific methods .
- Organize and store all chemicals substances, fluids and compressed gases according to safety instructions .
- Ensures quality of work through quality assurance testing and documentation, and analysis
Minimum Qualification/Experience/Key Competencies
- First Degree in Biology, Chemistry, or relevant field.
- 5 – 7 years of relevant work experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail and good organization skills. Good communication and teamwork skills
- Related experience in gas chromatography and industrial laboratory.
- Previous experience in Material inventory management
How to Apply for Northwest Petroleum & Gas Company Limited Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Closing Date for Northwest Petroleum & Gas Company Limited Recruitment
All applications are to be summited on or before 19th August, 2022.
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here