NPF Constables Recruitment Medical Screening Date 2022
have being announced which the medical screening scheduled to hold between 17th May, 2022 and 31st May, 2022 at designated centres in the seventeen (17) Police Zonal Commands.
Consequently, all candidates who took part in the recruitment screening examination are to check their application status and print out their medical screening slip, if qualified, for the next stage of the recruitment screening exercise.
The applicants are to appear at the various screening venues in their clean white T-shirts and shorts with the following mandatory basic requirements:
- National Identity Number (NIN);
- Original and duplicate copies of credentials – O’ Level Result(s), Certificate of Origin and Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age – neatly arranged in two white flat files with recent passport photographs attached;
- Printout of application submission confirmation page iv. Duly completed Guarantor’s form Any candidate who fails to present (i – iv) above, will not be considered for the screening.
- The medical screening printout will show specific screening dates, times, and designated locations for each candidate within the Zones/States/FCT.
- Detailed and specific guidelines for each State will be announced by the Police Public Relations Officers in the Seventeen Police Zonal Commands, thirty-six states of the Federation and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT).
The Inspector-General of Police, IGP Usman Alkali Baba, psc(+), NPM, fdc, reiterates that the recruitment exercise is absolutely free of charge and without any pecuniary obligation.
The IGP equally assures that the process will be conducted in the best tradition of transparency and accountability.
He advises the applicants to be wary of online imposters, scammers, and other criminal elements who might want to take advantage of the recruitment process to dupe innocent applicants.
How to Check Nigeria Police Constables Recruitment Medical Screening 2021/2022
All Candidates to check application status on recruitment portal, policerecruitment.gov.ng
All complaints can be channeled through 08100004507 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: The IGP however warns that anyone found wanting in this regard will be arrested and prosecuted, accordingly
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here