NYSC 2021 Senate List for NYSC Batch C Mobilization – This is to bring to your notice that the NYSC Senate list for Batch C portal is now opened for prospective corps members to check their names in other to be mobilized.
The detailed and well explained steps on how to check the senate mobilization list for your name are contained in this post.
Please take Note that the 2021 Batch ‘B’ prospective corps members has been concluded . The portal/website for verification of the senate approved mobilization list (2021 Batch ‘C’) of various institutions in Nigeria is currently active. Follow the instructions below to check your name.
Why should I check my name on the NYSC senate list?
To know if you will be mobilized or your details will display on NYSC portal during the online registration. Note, If your name is not on the Senate mobilization list, it means you are not going for NYSC .
The following details needed to check your name on the NYSC Senate List
- Name of your institution
- Matriculation Number
- Date of Birth – as used in school while mobilizing
- Year of admission
How to Check NYSC Senate List 2021/2022
- Have an access to a laptop with good internet.
- Launch your browser and visit the NYSC portal https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc2/VerifySenateLists.aspx and https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1/VerifySenateLists.aspx
- Select your Tertiary Institution
- A space will be shown to you where you are expected to enter your name and Jamb Matriculation number.
- Then fill your Date of Birth
- Allow it to load, once it finish loading you will see your details such as your names and institution. once it appears it means you are among those going for service. if you didn’t see your names then it means your school has not sent your name yet.
How to get NYSC updates regularly
To be updated regularly, kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address firstname.lastname@example.org for updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here