NYSC List Of things For Camping: General List Of Things You Must Take Along To NYSC Orientation Camp – Having successfully registered for NYSC, you need to prepare for camp.
There are essential things you need to get ready for NYSC Camping. All prospective NYSC candidates are therefore advised not to miss out any of the things listed below.
All the things you need to take along to camp are all contained in this post.
Compulsory/Neccessary things needed for NYSC Orientation Camp
It includes the following:
- NYSC call-up letter
- School Identity Card – very important
- Statements of Result or Certificates
- Passport photographs – Recent passport photograph is most accepted
- Medical Certificate of fitness
The next step after registration at orientation Camp
The next thing that takes place at orientation camp is collection of NYSC Kit and mattress
It include the following:
- Two round neck loosely fitted white T-shirts
- Two pairs of NYSC white shorts
- One NYSC crested vest
- Pair of NYSC khaki (jacket, belt, and trousers)
- Crested NYSC cap
- One pair of Jungle boots
General List Of Other Things You Will Need At The NYSC Camp
The items or things listed below are not mandatory but you are advice to take them along for your own personal use.
It include the following:
- Plain white sneakers or tennis shoes
- Rubber slippers
- Treated mosquito net.
- Underwear (take enough with you that will be sufficient for the period of your stay in camp)
- Waist Pouch.
- White round neck T-shirt
- White shorts
- White socks
- Phone charger/Power bank. If possible you can go with an extra battery for your mobile phone or smartph
- A pair of NYSC white tennis shoes.
- Bed items such as bedspread/sheets, pillowcase, pillow and a wrapper or blanket.
- Books you can read during your free time in camp.
- Dish set such a food flask, spoon, and a drinking cup or flask.
- Dishwashing agent
- File Jackets
- Flashlight (Torchlight)/Rechargeable lamps. If you are going with a flashlight that uses batteries, you should do we to take enough batteries with you.
- Hand sanitizer
- Medical kit containing medications such as multivitamins, analgesics or pain relievers, antibiotics, prescription tablets for malaria, anti-purging pills, and other medicines that you need to cope (especially if you know you have some conditions), cotton wool, plasters, methylated spirit, Robb and other things you think you might personally need.
- Money and ATM Cards (you should have some money on you because you might need one or two things and you will not want to start borrowing at camp).
How to get NYSC update regularly
To be updated regularly, kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address email@example.com for updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here