Oil and Gas Job Vacancy at Northwest Petroleum & Gas Company Limited Job Recruitment for Production Manager: This is to inform the general public of the latest recruitment in an oil and gas company in Nigeria.
Northwest Petroleum & Gas Company Limited is now recruiting suitable qualified candidates for a Production Manager.See full details below
About Northwest Petroleum & Gas Company Limited
Northwest Petroleum & Gas Company Limited is a Company in the Oil & Gas Sector of the economy with international repute.
The Company has vast experience in the importation, supply, distribution, and storage of Petroleum Products and is also actively involved in the official export of Crude Oil from Nigeria being one of the twenty-seven Companies approved by the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) for allocation and export of Nigerian Crude Oil. Presently, amongst other facilities, the Company operates two (2) Ultra-Modern Mega Petroleum Products Storage Terminals with a combined capacity of 96.8 million litres certified and duly licensed by the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) and an Ultra-Modern Berthing Facility with an International state of the art Fire Fighting and Safety Equipment in the Calabar Free Trade Zone, Cross River State.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria (Onsite)
- Responsible for managing production and blending activities and ensuring optimal raw materials utilization.
- The Production Manager leads and develops the people and processes associated with multiple manufacturing areas or value streams.
- Develops and ensures the achievement of manufacturing goals related to Quality, Cost, Delivery, Safety, and Morale.
Main Key Responsibilities
- Provides direction, development and leadership to production supervisors, and blending supervisor.
- Coordinates quality control activities and ensures process/material flow improvement.
- Product formulation and participation in product development and other related activities.
- Plans and schedules workflow for blending and filling operations of the plant
- Supervises the production of various grades of lubricant in different pack sizes
- Identification, sourcing and procurement of Lubricant additives for annual blending requirements.
- Coordinates HSE and housekeeping activities in the plant and acts as ERP production administrator for the plant.
- Ensures optimum utilization of all filling lines and ensures proper stock accounting for all transactions.
- Interfaces with Laboratory, base oil unit, etc account for various plant operations.
Minimum Qualifications / Experience
- First Degree in Mechanical / Chemical / Industrial Engineering with professional mechanical / engineering certification
- Knowledge of computer skills, good communication and organizational skills.
- Fully conversant with Mechanical safety rules
- Excellent leadership and technical skillsets and must be computer literate.
- Minimum of eight (8) years of plant operations-related experience
- Experience in a manufacturing/ construction engineering role in the oil and gas industry
- General knowledge of the equipment, methods and processes used in the oil industry.
How to Apply for Northwest Petroleum & Gas Company Limited Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Closing Date for Northwest Petroleum & Gas Company Limited Recruitment
All applications ends 19th August, 2022.
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here