Oilserv Limited Recruitment for Materials Management Manager
Oilserv Limited Recruitment is currently open for applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Materials Management Manager. Please ensure you read the job requirements before applying for this position.
About Oilserv Limited
Oilserv Limited is a leading provider of integrated engineering, procurement, construction, installation & commissioning (EPCIC) services and complementary solutions across the asset and program life cycle within the onshore, offshore and subsea market segments of the oil and gas sector. Oilserv Limited was incorporated in 1992 and commenced operations in 1995.
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: Materials Management Manager
- The Materials Management Manager will be expected to provide strategic and operational direction and guidance for the organization’s Material Management, Warehouse, and Inventory management function.
Oilserv Limited Recruitment for QA / QC Civil Inspector
Oilserv Limited Recruitment for Civil Engineer
Requirements (Education / Training / Experience)
To be eligible for Oilserv Limited Recruitment, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Degree in Engineering, Supply Chain, Operations Management or Business.
- Minimum of 15 years cognate experience.
- Experience in use of SAP MM Module & WMS.
- Membership of any relevant professional institution e.g., CILT, CIPS, etc.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office suite especially excel.
Skills and Competencies:
- Ensure compliance with Materials management processes and procedures.
- Develop strategies for achieving corporate excellence in materials management
- Drive the process of material inspection of all delivered materials in a timely manner, and in line with the materials receipt process.
- Ensure prompt physical interface with the logistics team.
- Ensure daily update of all store records for each material as required
- Ensure prompt generation of Goods Receipt Note (GRN) through SAP, for all materials received into the warehouse.
- Ensure the timely processing of material requisitions, work orders, for issuance of requested materials/spare parts to the end users.
- Provide guidance to team and ensure project requests are treated with the urgency it deserves.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Closing Date
We encourage you to share this opportunity with your friends and loved ones who might be interested in other to keep them update.
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here
Leave a Reply