Operational Finance Manager at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited is one of the largest manufacturing companies in Nigeria, producing and distributing some of the nation’s most- loved beverages in the country like; Pepsi, 7Up, Mirinda, Teem, Mountain Dew, H2oH!, Lipton Ice Tea and Aquafina premium drinking water. SBC has recently entered into Home & Personal Care category with the 2SURE brand and launched its first product, a Hand & Surface Sanitizer. Seven Up boasts of nine bottling plants with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities strategically located across various regions in the country.
Seven-Up Bottling Company is recruiting recruiting suitable qualified candidates for the position of:
Job Title: Operational Finance Manager
Location: Aba, Abia
Employment Type: Full-time
- To provide active business partnership and collaboration to Functional Leadership of the region in meeting Business and Operational Objectives along with interpreting financial information and highlighting business opportunities, challenges and risks for smooth business operations.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Cross Functional Business Collaboration and Partnering
- Acts as business partner to Commercial & Production functions for routine and ad-hoc business analysis and decision-making
- Champions Plant, Category, Line wise MOH analysis, COM evaluations [Yields, Wastages, Variances etc.] and Freight cost Analysis for Haulage, Delivery, and Distribution etc.
- Business KPI Monitoring, Reporting, and Tracking – Quantitative and Qualitative Analysis, Yields, KWHs, Fuel Usage, Power Analysis, R&M Analysis, Freight Analysis, Delivery/Distribution Cost, Consumables etc.
- Ensure day to day tracking of Key Business Indicators including Gross Sales Revenue, Discounts and Taxes, Net Sales Revenue [NSR] and Variables Margin [VM] and Collaborates with Regional Leadership to drive Profitable Sales Mix
- Supervises the preparation and discusses SKU [Brand/Pack] Profitability Analysis with Commercial Leadership for decisions on volumes, pricing, promotions etc.
- Provides Analytical Support and Key Business Insights on GSR, Trade Offers [Price Off, Discounts] and Promos, volume mix and channel wise profitability.
There are prerequisites that you must satisfy before submitting an application for the Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited Recruitment. The criteria mentioned on the recruitment page are listed below:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related fields.
- 5 – 6 years post qualification experience in MNC Manufacturing Environment, preferably beverage operations.
- A high degree of resourcefulness and ingenuity are required to develop solutions to problems of unusual complexity.
- Professional Level Qualification in Accounting and Finance – ACCA, ACA, CIMA
- Sound financial and accounting knowledge and exceptional business understanding, Management Accountancy, Business Planning and Analysis
- Excellent Ability related to Data Analytics at both financial and operational fronts
- Working knowledge of business intelligence applications like Power BI, etc.
How to Apply for Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Closing Date for Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited Recruitment
31st December, 2023.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
How to get latest updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here