Orange Group Recruitment for Production Executive – Apply Now
Orange Group is an innovative fast-moving consumer goods company based out of Nigeria with a footprint that stretches across West Africa in three key segments; Pharmaceuticals, Personal Care, and Food and Beverage.
As a large diversified consumer goods group, Orange group leverages its industry knowledge, manufacturing capabilities and extensive distribution network to bring international products and brands to African consumers, as well as locally manufacture quality pharmaceutical products.
Orange Group is recruiting suitable qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Executive
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Field: FMCG, Manufacturing
- Organize workflow to meet specifications and deadlines
- Monitor production to resolve issues
- Ensure output meets quality standards
- Enforce health and safety precautions
- Report to upper management.
- Supervise and evaluate the performance of production personnel (quality inspectors, workers etc.)
- Determine the number of necessary resources (workforce, raw materials etc.)
- Approve maintenance work, purchasing of equipment etc.
Requirements to apply for Orange Group Recruitment
To be qualified for Orange Group recruitment,candidates must possess the following criteria:
- Qualification: Min 2:1 Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering
- Experience: 1 Year
- Proficient in MS Office
- Outstanding communication ability
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong decision-making skills and a results-driven approach
- BSc in engineering or a relevant field is a plus.
- Proven experience in production or engineering processes
- Deep knowledge of production management
- Understanding of quality standards and health & safety regulations
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and budgeting concepts
- Experience in reporting on key production metrics
How to Apply for Orange Group Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Closing Date for Orange Group Recruitment
15th September, 2022.
- Ensure you read and understand the procedure before you proceed to fill out the form.
- Once you start to fill out the form, you cannot come back to the previous page, hence you must ensure your details are correct.
- Ensure you have the soft copy of your CV ready for upload.
- The size of your CV must not exceed 5MB
- After uploading your CV, you will be prompted to take the online Aptitude Test.
- Make sure that you have a pencil, paper and calculator ready before you start the test
- This is a 45 minutes test that will assess your basic competencies in numeracy and comprehension.
- For your application to be successfully submitted you must complete the test
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here