The objective of the Orange Knowledge Programme is to contribute to society’s sustainable and inclusive development by strengthening the skills and knowledge of both individuals, groups of individuals and organisations.
Interested and qualified candidates from developing countries are by this information requested to apply for study in the Netherlands.
The key priorities for the programme are Food and Nutrition Security; Water, Energy and Climate; Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights; and Security and the Rule of Law. Cross-cutting themes relevant to all activities of the programme include Private Sector Development, Climate and Inclusion of Women and Marginalised Groups.
About the Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP) Scholarships 2022/2023
The Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP) offers scholarships funded by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs available for a selection of:
- short courses (duration 2 weeks to 12 months);
- master’s programmes (duration 12 to 24 months)
If you are from any part of the under listed countries,then we would love to see your application for the OKP Scholarship:
Bangladesh, Nigeria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Colombia, Benin, Congo (DRC), Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, Guatemala, Guinea, Indonesia, Iraq, Jordan, Kenya, Lebanon, Liberia, Mali, Mozambique, Myanmar, Niger, Palestinian Territories, Rwanda, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Suriname, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, Vietnam, Yemen and Zambia.
Requirements to Apply for Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP) Scholarships 2023
A limited number of scholarships is awarded to female and male professionals who are:
- living and working in an OKP country;
- proficient in English or French;
- working in one of the priority areas for their country;
- can motivate using and transferring their knowledge and experience in their employing organisation after their studies;
- agreeing to the OKP obligations and conditions (133.9 kB).
You need English or French language skills to follow classes in the Netherlands. Demands for certificates showing language skills differ per education institution.
Priority themes per country
The main priority areas of the Orange Knowledge Programme are;
- sexual and reproductive health and rights
- security and rule of law
- food and nutrition security
- water management
How to Apply for Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP) Scholarships 2023
Interested and qualified Candidates should kindly follow the steps below and apply through the Dutch education institution of your choice.
- Check if your application falls within the OKP focus areas determined for your country.
- Check if you meet the OKP eligibility criteria.
- Find a course on the OKP course list. Please find a study, using the filter ‘Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP)’.
- Ask your employer whether they are willing to nominate you for an OKP scholarship.
- Contact the Dutch education institution of your choice to receive more information about the application procedure, the academic requirements and the link to apply online.
- Prepare your application: employer statement, motivation, passport, government statement (if required).
- During an application round, submit your application online using the link you receive from the Dutch education institution. Please be aware of the application deadline of the educational institution of your choice.
For More Information:
To get the full details
Closing Date for Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP) Scholarships 2023 Applications
Application Deadline: March 12, 2023.
I hope that this article on fully-funded scholarships for international students was helpful. Make sure to also check out the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program (May, 2023)
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here