Pensions Alliance Limited (PAL Pensions)Recruitment: We are recruiting to fill the position of Business Development Officer in our office at Katsina State. How to apply and the requirement needed to apply are all contained below.
Pensions Alliance Limited (PAL Pensions) is a licensed Pension Fund Administrator with over 10 years of professional experience in Pension Funds Administration. We were incorporated on April 14, 2005 to manage and administer retirement savings contributions of employees in Nigeria as a result of the Pension Reform Act of 2004.
We are in need of suitable qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- This role holder will be responsible for the strategic implementation to develop, nurture and maintain the company’s interactions with customers, existing clients or sales prospects.
- Prompt provision of correct contribution schedules to enable upload of pension remittances.
- Ensure timely delivery of client statements.
- Ensure consistent follow up on all clients documentations.
- A robust understanding of the various employers and their relevant industries, with the aim of providing excellent, tailored services to them.
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with top tier employers by having a deeply rooted relationship with Liaison Officers, Managers and Union Executives.
- Encourage and foster new business ideas and innovations.
- Organize and host periodic mobile services to clients in diverse locations.
- Provide clients with various mechanisms to appraise the organization services.
- Drive comprehensive compliance to PRA2004 & PenCom regulations by all employers on our records.
- Hold periodic interactive sessions and presentations through physical visits and telecommunication channels.
- Track consistent monthly remittance of pension obligations by employers.
- Aggressively grow the market share in value (AUM) and numbers (RSA PINs).
Requirements to apply for Pensions Alliance Limited (PAL Pensions)Recruitment
Candidates are to required to have the following :
- Should possess a minimum educational qualification of a 2:2 Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in related fields.
- Strong persuasion and negotiation skills.
- Excellent relationship management skills.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Strong oral and verbal communication skill.
- Minimum of one / two (1 to 2) years business development / sales experience from the Banking or Pension Fund Administration industry.
- Experience within the financial services industry with proven track record of significantly exceeding targets and expectations.
How to Apply for Pensions Alliance Limited (PAL Pensions)Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
The application closing date for Pensions Alliance Limited (PAL Pensions)Recruitment is 22nd June, 2022.
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here