Personal Trust Microfinance Bank Limited recruitment application portal is now fully open for interested persons to apply for the position of a Human Resource Officer. The duties of the Human Resources Officer is to provide HR and Administrative support to the department.
Personal Trust is a Microfinance Bank in Lagos and a subsidiary of First Ally Capital Limited (FACL). Formerly known as Personal Trust Savings and Loans, the Bank was registered in 1993 and operated as a Mortgage Bank until its conversion to a Microfinance Bank in 2014. Personal Trust has a branch network at strategic locations in Lagos State and provides banking services to individuals, micro, Small and medium enterprises (MSME).
We are currently recruiting suitable qualified candidates to fill the following position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Officer
Location: Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
The Duties and Responsibilities of the Human Resource Officer is as follows:
- Supports recruitment by posting job ads, shortlisting candidates, co-ordinating interviews and support the overall recruitment and hiring process.
- Supports the documentation, orientation and onboarding of new employees.
- Conducts verification, background and reference check on all employees within seven (7) days of resumption.
- Process payroll, pension and benefits in compliance with policy.
- Implements the vacation calendar and ensure compliance.
- Supports the performance appraisal process and employment confirmation.
- Manages the approved training calendar and co-ordinate training activities.
- Maintains an efficient document management system.
- Maintains updated personnel records.
- Co-ordinate employee enrolment in benefits programs such as health insurance, group life insurance, pension etc.
- Provides assistance and information to employees on HR related matters.
- Prepares reports on HR indices and personnel activities.
- Monitor costs and expenses.
- Develop and maintain an efficient filing and archive systems.
- Guide and ensure compliance with all local and laws of the Federal legislation.
- Prepare periodic reports on administrative activities.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Perform routine inspection of the office premises to identify maintenance and repair needs.
- Implements health and safety standards across the bank.
- Maintains an updated HR database.
- Manages exit processes including exit interviews and payments of terminal benefits.
- Co-ordinates all HR events.
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems.
- Monitor inventory of office supplies with attention to budgetary constraints.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by Management.
Candidates interested for the Managerial position must have the following Qualifications below:
- Must be HND / B.Sc Degree holder in Human Resources or Social Sciences
- Must have evidence of completion/ exemption of/from NYSC
- Must also have evidence of completion of Microfinance Certification program.
YOU MAY LIKE TO READ: Dangote Group Graduate Trainee Programme 2022- Apply for Career Jobs
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in Human Resources
- Prior managerial experience in similar role or capacity
- Knowledge of human resources processes and best practices
- A strong working knowledge of employment laws and HR regulatory compliance.
- Strong leadership, supervisory and people management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skill
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to prioritize and plan work activities as to use time efficiently
- Proficient in the use of MS Office suit.
- Excellent negotiation and communications skills
- Administrative and managerial skills
- Analytical ability and strong attention to detail
How to Apply for Personal Trust Microfinance Bank Limited Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Closing Date for Personal Trust Microfinance Bank Limited Recruitment
Application ends 16th June, 2022.
Information is power hence,we encourage you to share this article with your friends in order to keep them updated regarding job vacancies.
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here