Pharmacists Council of Nigeria (PCN) is a parastatal of the Federal Government, established through Act 91 of 1992 and charged with the responsibility of regulating and controlling the practice of pharmacy in all its aspects and ramifications.
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: External Auditor
- The Council requires the services of an Audit Firm for appointment as External Auditor for the statutory annual audit of its accounts. Interested reputable and duly registered firms of professionally qualified Accountants with such bodies as ICAN or ANAN are eligible to apply.
- The firm must have its employees, Principal Partners with a minimum of ten (10) years auditing experience and also have other complimentary audit staff that must be able to effectively handle Audits. Curriculum vitae of professional staff should be provided.
READ-Apply for Sundry Foods Limited Graduate Internship Program 2022 (Bakery Division)
The Firm must provide evidence of:
- Current practicing license either of ICAN or ANAN
- Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission
- Registration with the Federal Inland Revenue Services
- Employees’ Compensation Scheme (ECS) Compliance Certificate
- Successfully executed audits preferably Audit of Tertiary/Regulatory Health Institutions.
- Registration with the Office of the Auditor General for the Federation
- Renewal of its Registration with the Office of the Auditor General for the federation
- Tax Clearance Certificate (TCC) for the past three (3) years
ALSO READ – Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment 2022 for Accountant
How to Apply for Pharmacists Council of Nigeria (PCN) Recruitment 2022 – External Auditor
Interested and qualified Firms should submit twelve (12) copies of the above documents in a sealed envelope and addressed to:
Pharmacists Council of Nigeria,
Plot 79 Idu Industrial Layout, Idu,
P.M.B. 415, Garki,
Note: Applicants are also to submit a profile of their firms including contact address, e-mail address and telephone number(s)
Application Closing Date for Pharmacists Council of Nigeria (PCN) Recruitment 2022 – External Auditor
22nd February, 2022
How To Get Latest Updates Regularly
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here
Leave a Reply