Polaris Bank Recruitment application 2021 form portal is opened for interested and qualified candidate to apply. Are you aspiring to join the banking sector as a full time staff in Nigeria? Apply now for Polaris Bank recruitment 2021 for graduate and undergraduates. How to apply successfully and the requirements needed are well explained in this post.
Are You Ready to Define Yourself?
Are you result-oriented, smart, innovative and customer-centric? Do you have the right attitude to thrive in a highly motivated work environment?
If yes, then you can become a part of Polaris Bank family!
We are in search of passionate, result-oriented candidates willing to work across our 300 plus branches within Nigeria to build a banking career.
At Polaris Bank, we pride ourselves as being an employer of choice. We offer a competitive work environment and attractive compensation & incentives that enable our employees meet their career aspirations.
- A university degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower or HND (Distinction) from an accredited institution
- Completed the mandatory NYSC scheme and awarded a certificate
- 25 years or younger by December 31, 2021 (National Population Commission Birth Certificate required. Declaration of age not acceptable.)
- Minimum of 5 credits including Mathematics and English in O’levels (WAEC/NECO) in not more than one (1) sitting
- Willing and ready to work in any part of the country.
If you satisfy ALL the criteria,
- Fill in your details via the portal, select the vacancy and submit your application
- Application closes Thursday, August 5, 2021.
- Test date is Saturday, August 14, 2021.
For more information, visit www.polarisbankcareers.ng
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
How to get latest JAMB updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address firstname.lastname@example.org for updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here