Promasidor Nigeria Limited Recruitment application is opened for interested and qualified candidate to apply for its vacant position in their organisation. Therefore, the duties and responsibilities for the job vacancy and how to apply are contained below.
Promasidor – We are an African company proud of our heritage and totally committed to the continent. We manufacture, market and sell unique brands which bring practicality and pleasure to millions of consumers across Africa.
Currently, we are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Shipping Coordinator
Employment Type: Full Time
- To monitor and track the timing of shipments highlighting discrepancies between the actual and expected times of arrivals.
- Monitoring of debit notes and credit limits from our shipping companies with a view to monitoring and processing of all refunds for collection.
- Coordination and monitoring of clearing agents’ activities to ensure adherence to agreed SLAs.
- To report and account for deliveries in terms of quantities and properly account for shortages.
- Coordinate and document export transactions.
READ- Bell Oil & Gas Limited Recruitment Application Portal 2022/2023 for SSCE/ OND / HND / BSc Holders
- Ensure Vessel/Shipment monitoring and generation of Expected Time of Arrival (ETA) and Actual Time of Arrival (ATA) reports weekly
- Ensures that clearing reaches 70% within 10 days, 90% within 15 days (provided the situation of the ports returns to normal.
- Monitoring of credit limits and collection of debit notes from shipping companies for reconciliation and preparation of payment schedules and processing of refunds.
- Drive effective management of suppliers’ performance schedule.
- Coordination of and accounting for damages in transit on deliveries and coordination of refunds from defaulting agents due to these damages.
- Coordinates quarterly stakeholder’s forum for service providers to drive continuous improvement and further develop the clearing process as a whole.
- Monthly preparation of reports aimed at performance measurements of both internal and external service providers (SLA compliance).
- Provide skillful directions and effective leadership and manage operational conflict for smooth running of the unit.
- Management of document related and amendment issues with shipping companies and port operators.
- Management of issues relating to government agencies like NCS, NAFDAC, SON etc.
- Ensure expected participation of any audit exercise and drive timely closure of any reported audit gaps.
- Processing and renewal of various import permits with government agencies like NEPC, VET & Plant Quarantines.
- Escalate all recorded shortages and damages on deliveries to appropriate unit for action.
- Ensure effective management of port to plant initiatives/operations.
- Coordinate internal and external documents for export transactions.
- Management of inspection agencies and permits for export transactions.
- Coordination of in-clearing and management of delivery schedule process to ensure hitch free delivery and examination process at PNG locations.
- Any other duty assigned by the departmental leadership.
- Carries out any other duty assigned by head of department or head of supply chains department.
- B.Sc / B.A in any of the Social Sciences, Sciences or Arts (Minimum Qualification).
- At least 7 years’ work experience in Shipping operations, warehouse, or logistics function of a reputable organization. (FMCG).
- Professional qualifications in Logistics and transport and or shipping is an added advantage.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Import and Exporting Rules and Regulations
- Service level monitoring
- Supply & distribution analysis
- ERP Software (Navision).
- Resources Management.
- Understanding of ISO and regulatory requirements.
- Computer proficiency (excel) Reporting & Microsoft office
- Supply chain management
- Logistics operations and management
- Quality management
Also Read: Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited Recruitment For Junior Storekeeper- Apply Here
- Analytical skills
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Strategic thinking
- Team player and Team Building attributes
- Ability to work under pressure
- Honesty and Integrity.
- Critical thinking and problem solving.
- Monitoring and Control
- Customer Relationship management skills
- People management skills
- Customer & quality service
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Closing Date
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here
Leave a Reply