Providus Bank Recruitment for Team Lead, Legal Drafting and Review
Providus Bank Recruitment– Apply here for the Providus Bank recruitment form at https://recruitment providusbank.com. The Providus Bank Recruitment Portal is open. See Application requirements, deadline, and how to apply online.
About Providus Bank Plc
Providus Bank Plc is a Personal and Private commercial bank in Nigeria with strength in IT infrastructure and digital channels to support fin-techs and businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Legal Drafting and Review
Job type: Full-time
- To ensure that the bank’s business/operational transactions are properly documented and comply with legal requirements and extant rules to minimise potential exposure ligation or any conceivable liabilities in the bank’s business relationships, thereby reinforcing the tone of a compliance culture.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Reviews and provides ongoing legal advice on MOUs, Contracts, and tender documents on different aspects of the bank’s business and operation transactions to confirm legal acceptability and adequacy.
- Assists with the formulation, application and update of the legal compliance checklists for all the business units to be used for the purpose of ensuring that all information required for any business/operational transaction is, as required.
- Prepares and reviews legal drafts on business/operational transactions in support of and consultation with relevant units using acceptable precedents.
- Liaises with relevant departments to ensure that where legal risks have been identified, appropriate courses of action are or will be taken to protect/project the bank’s interest and mitigate any impact on business operations.
- Provides specialist advice and guidance on legal protection to management decisions and actions, especially in relation to probate matters, contracts management and the bank’s obligations.
- Provides and interprets legal information/documentation, as well as conducting training and disseminating appropriate legal requirements to staff.
- Monitors and reviews the execution of business and operational transactions of the bank to ensure full compliance with the bank’s policy guidelines and statutory obligations.
- Documents, collates, and prepares periodic (weekly, monthly and quarterly etc.) reports on the legal drafts, reviews and legal advisory for executive management meetings and regulatory bodies.
- Handles the filing of all the executed contracts within the bank’s contracts filing system and reviews to ensure that all material contracts are audit ready for diligence activities.
- Attends to Branches’ requests in respect of matter arising from day-to-day operations which require legal advice/guidance.
- Assists the Head of Legal Services in the Unit’s involvement in, and compliance with the Bank’s Information Security Management Policies, Business Continuity Management, BS25999, ISO 27001, and initiatives, Internal Audit outcomes and compliance with recommendations, ICAFAS, Business Performance Management, PSQA etc.
Requirements for Providus Bank Recruitment
There are prerequisites that you must satisfy before submitting an application for the Providus Bank Recruitment Recruitment.
The criteria mentioned on the recruitment page are listed below:
- Minimum of First Degree in Law and
- Results orientation (includes focus on delivery)
- Sector and market knowledge.
- Knowledge of corporate law, legal drafting, and review of legal documents
- Attention to details.
- Independence & Objectivity.
- Professional Certificate of Barrister at Law (LL. B) is compulsory.
- Professional legal practice and experience of not less than 5 years. Legal practice in chambers shall be an advantage.
- Knowledge and use of technology-based tools for controls and data security compliance
- Negotiation (as it relates to back and forth with counterparties on terms to be captured in a contract).
How to Apply for Providus Bank Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Closing Date for Providus Bank Recruitment
24th November, 2023.
How to get latest updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here