Prudent Energy and Services Limited Graduate Trainee Programme 2022
At Prudent Energy and Services Limited (PESL), you will be exposed to business operations and support in downstream Oil & Gas. With numerous employees spread across various business locations, including the heart of Lagos. You will learn from our Human Capital, who are accomplished professionals in their chosen fields.
We are an environmentally conscious entity, which reflects in our health and safety policy. We operate in compliance with all relevant and applicable environmental legislation, standards, and requirements that promote the environment’s integrity.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Prudent Energy 2022 Graduate Trainee Programme
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- We are seeking vibrant and enthusiastic self-starters to join our new Graduate Trainee programme.
As a graduate trainee, some of your responsibilities include but will not be limited to:
- Shadowing staff members across all departments at PESL
- Compiling reports and making presentations to other staff
- Rotational travel to other PESL work locations to gain practical experiences
- Participating in learning workshops and team-building events
- Taking notes of experiences and keeping a log of learnings
At the end of this programme, you should be able to:
- Learn the basic operations at PESL cutting across several departments
- Foster good relationships with other employees
- Pass a competency test
- A minimum of Second Class Lower (2:2) or its equivalent in relevant fields
- Must have completed NYSC between 2020 and Application Closing Date
- Must be 25 years old or younger
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent research abilities and a willingness to grow
- A positive attitude and a growth mindset.
- Minimum of 5 O’level credits in one sitting including English language and Mathematics
- No prior experience required (we will train you)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Candidates are advised to apply only once. Multiple entries may lead to disqualification
Application Closing Date
3rd March, 2022.
How to get latest updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here