We connect more than 160 destinations on the map every day, with a fleet of the latest-generation aircraft, and an unrivalled level of service from our home and hub, the Five-star airport, Hamad International Airport in Doha, the State of Qatar.
We are recruiting suitable qualified persons to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Operations Coordinator
Job Id: 169487
Category: Corporate & Commercial
- We are currently looking to recruit the role of Sales Operations Coordinator, which will be based in Lagos
- Responsible for the execution of daily sales operations tasks for the assigned region, adhering closely to established processes and policy guidelines.
- Deliver five-star service for internal sales teams and external trade partners, which will facilitate QR revenue-generating sales activities.
- Play an active role in maintaining strong esprit de corp for the sales operations team, and participate in relationship building with internal stakeholders
- Adhere closely to Standard Operating Procedures (SoPs) for sales operations functions ensuring alignment to QR’s global sales operations principles
- Play a leading role in the team for executing sales operations activities including (but not limited to) Reservations and Ticketing, Trade/Corporate Account support, Group Sales, Sales Support, Sales Systems, and Sales Administration.
- Deliver customer-friendly, value-added communications to external trade partners on QR-related matters such as campaigns, policy changes and fare revisions.
- Support the sales team in maintaining an up-to-date database of trade partners within the region. Provide line managers and regional management with regular reporting on key departmental performance metrics, and outstanding issues.
- Mentor junior colleagues in the team and guide them in maintaining high standards of service delivery.
Be part of an extraordinary story:
- Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make.
- You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience.
- You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
- Our best is here and still to come.
- To us, the impossible is only a challenge.
- Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Qualifications Needed to Apply for Qatar Airways Job Recruitment 2022
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications and skills:
- Relevant College or University qualification
- Minimum of 3 years of job-related experience
- Good knowledge of commercial contracts and finance related processes (invoice flow, ERP, payment processes)
- Good knowledge of airline processes (e.g. Pricing/distribution technology), systems (e.g. Amadeus, GDSes) and the travel industry in general
- Problem-solving skills, efficiency-oriented mindset.
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in the English language
- PC literate with very good knowledge of MS Office (Word/PowerPoint/Excel)
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills
How to Apply for Qatar Airways Job Recruitment 2022
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline is 12th June, 2022.
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here