Qatar Airways 2022 Recruitment for Airport Services Duty Supervisor- Apply Now
Qatar Airways is proud to be one of the youngest global airlines to serve all six continents, and thanks to our customers’ response to our offerings, we are also the world’s fastest-growing airline. We connect more than 160 destinations on the map every day, with a fleet of the latest-generation aircraft, and an unrivalled level of service from our home and hub, the Five-star airport, Hamad International Airport in Doha, the State of Qatar.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Airport Services Duty Supervisor
Job ID: 2200000U
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Category: Cargo & Airport Operations
- Supervise and control flight-handling activities such as Flight Editing, Check-in, Transfers, and Boarding, etc., in order to ensure a high service standard.
- Achieve optimum customer satisfaction and on-time departure of flights. Excellent skill to deal with flight delays, disruptions, denied boarding etc.
- Deputize Airport Services Duty Officer and/or Airport Representative.
- Acts as a Station coordinator in liaison with GHA and QR Department. Works closely with GHA and all airport departments to ensure that on-time Performance targets are met.
- Ensures the progress towards on-time flight closure and passenger boarding Supervises airport team in achieving on-time performance.
- Reviews aircraft allocations according to the Movement Signals / Late Arrivals / Loads etc. Ensures all departments are aware of operational messages and requirements
- Provides support to Airport Services Duty Officer in case of Flight Disruptions, Misconnections, and Denied Boarding and ensures passengers are provided with all possible facilities. Ensures passengers are provided with full support during any disruption on his shift.
- Performs other related duties, as assigned, for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit.
- Facilitates the Ramp Handling activities in liaison with GHA, Caterers, Fuels, Maintenance, Cargo, and Crew to expedite departure. Works with all departments to ensure on-time performance.
- Utilization of maximum resources by planning efficient duty allocation for Customer Service Agents. Ensures efficient use of manpower during duty period.
- Any other operational tasks / responsibilities as may be assigned by the Airport Services Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 5 years of job-related experience required
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
- Advanced Customer Relations trainings such as Passenger services (Altea), Baggage Services (World Tracer), Ground operations (GSM/GOM), Dangerous goods Regulations, weight and balance, Sound knowledge of Amadeus Reservations & Ticketing, including ID/AD tickets (Industrial/Agent Discounted tickets)
- High computer literacy
How to Apply for Qatar Airways 2022 Recruitment for Airport Services Duty Supervisor
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Application Deadline for Qatar Airways 2022 Recruitment for Airport Services Duty Supervisor
The application closing date to apply for Qatar Airways recruitment is 14th April, 2022
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address firstname.lastname@example.org for updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here