Quest Oil Group is a vertically integrated energy company established in 2010 with a vision to proffer top-notch technological solutions globally, through a carefully selected crop of talent with a passion for performance. Our Mission is to consistently deliver value through a team of efficient and result oriented individuals with an eye for excellence.
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Manager – Oil and Gas Downstream
- Reporting to the Head of Down Stream Operations, the Sales and Marketing Manager will be responsible for the entire product line of the organization to include ex-depot sales of white products, retail sales of white products at company owned or dealership stations and the company’s brand of lubricants.
- He/She will be responsible for researching and developing innovative sales and marketing ideas and plans to increase sales for the company in any Region/Area as assigned.
Duties / Responsibilities
- To coordinate sales of LUBES to Resellers and Dealers across the country thereby ensuring achievement of Company’s set targets in both sales volumes & collections.
- Lead the expansion of Sales Coverage to Major Lube market, Hubs and states
- Devising appropriate promotional schemes to promote sale of Lubricants, better product visibility and good brand image to resellers and distributors
- Continuous analysis of the sales of all product lines and proactively proffer solutions to the field teams backed by statistical data.
- Liaise with truck and Logistics Operators for efficient and timely distribution of all products to retail outlets and third-party outlets
- Drive business growth and expansion by leveraging available resources and industry relationships.
- Coordinate all the sales activities and team to generate income for the organization.
- Develop and implement market penetration plans and suggest system improvements to achieve marketing goals.
- Manage and maintain viable business relationships with new and old customers.
- Manage and boost relationships with vendors, partners and external stakeholders.
- Proper representation of the company in matters of concerns with Government bodies, Agencies and Ministries.
- Motivate/Guide all the Lubes sales staff to ensure team spirit towards exceeding set targets.
- To monitor and analyze competitor’s activities, forecast sales on territorial status and make such information available to management.
READ- Jobs In Canada You Can Do Without A Work Permit / Work Visa
- Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong negotiation and marketing skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations.
- HND / BSc Degree in Engineering or any of the Marketing or related disciplines.
- 10+ years relevant sales experience in the Nigeria oil and gas downstream sector.
- Ability to adapt and grow in a competitive environment.
- Knowledge of MS Office software and CRM software
- Background in depot sales of white products, automotive lubricants and retail station sales
How to Apply for Quest Oil and Engineering Services Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications, CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Closing Date for Quest Oil and Engineering Services Recruitment
13th January, 2023.
How to get latest updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here
Leave a Reply