Rainoil Limited Recruitment for LPG Supervisor / Operator- Apply Now
Rainoil Limited is an integrated downstream oil and gas company. A prominent player in the Nigerian industry, the company’s operations span across the downstream value chain i.e. Petroleum Product Storage, Haulage/Distribution and Retail Sales. Our primary products include Petrol (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK).
Rainoil is currently recruiting interested and qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: LPG Operator
Location: Ilorin, Kwara
- The candidate is responsible for overseeing the operating and safety of the company’s LPG plant.
READ- ZTE Corporation Job Recruitment For Engineering Manager- Apply Now
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Performs opening and closing meter readings to ascertain the product sold for the day
- Submit daily tickets to cashiers, concerning the activities that have occurred.
- Assist with coordinating of the product discharge into the Plant Storage
- Monitor stock levels and escalate to the plant supervisor or manager if there is need for replenishment.
- Report any equipment shortage or damages to the Supervisor or Manager and raise requisition for replacement where necessary
- Responds to issues or queries that may arise from customers in the discharge of duty
- Perform all activities in line with the HSE guidelines.
Minimum Qualification and Requirements
Kindly note that before you apply,you are to meet up with the following criteria below:
- Minimum of B.Sc / HND / OND / SSCE in respective areas of study as indicated for LPG Operator.
- 1 – 3 years’ experience.
- Honesty, commitment, hardworking and self-motivation.
ALSO READ– Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited Recruitment For Junior Storekeeper- Apply Here
N50,000 – N60,000 Monthly.
How to Apply for Rainoil Limited Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates who meets with the requirements should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Closing Date for Rainoil Limited Recruitment
21st October, 2022.
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here
Leave a Reply