Apply for Receptionist / Store Keeper at Rekondite Entertainment Limited- Rekondite Entertainment Limited recruitment is ongoing for interested and qualified persons to apply. The recruitment is for the position of receptionist/ store keeper at the great company base in Abuja. Recondite Entertainment Limited is one of the biggest company in Nigeria that produce movies, they are movie production company.We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Receptionist / Store Keeper
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Description and Specification
- Receiving visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Answering screening and forwarding incoming phone calls
- Receiving and sorting daily mail
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g., pens, forms and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Keep detailed and accurate records of visitor requests and of calls received
- Manage and train store staff.
- Ensure that the store is kept clean and organized.
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Mediate any confrontations between staff and clients, and de-escalate the situation.
READ-Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment for I.T Business Partner – Apply Now
- A minimum of OND in Human Resources, Administration, or any other related field. Certifications will be an added advantage.
- 0 – 2 years relevant work experience.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent relational skills.
- Knowledge and experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically).
- Multitasking, and prioritizing skills.
ALSO READ- Gombe State Government Unemployment Application Portal – www.gmsg.ng
N35,000 – N50,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with “Receptionist / Store Keeper” as the subject of the email
Application closes on 28th February, 2022.
How to get latest Job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here
Leave a Reply