Pfizer recruitment is open for : Job Title: Health Representative, Reference ID: 4861350,Location: Benin, Edo, Employment Type: Full time,Reports to: Health Representative Manager.Apply with the Pfizer link portal contained below.
Good health is vital to all of us, and finding sustainable solutions to the most pressing health care challenges of our world cannot wait. That’s why we at Pfizer are committed to applying science and our global resources to improve health and well-being at every stage of life.
We strive to provide access to safe, effective and affordable medicines and related health care services to the people who need them.
Job Title: Health Representative
Reference ID: 4861350
Location: Benin, Edo
Employment Type: Full time
Reports to: Health Representative Manager
- The Health Representative’s mission is to provide promotional content and enhance the customer experience.
- The role is responsible for maximizing Pfizer brand growth through promotional activities tailored to the needs of HCPs within the allocated territory.
- Orchestrate ideal customer experience through relevant content selection based on knowledge of customer preferences.
- Implement strategies that drive HCP digital engagement adoption.
- Engage with customers in-person and virtually to compliantly grow the business and drive product demand by proactively providing solutions to achieve business objectives and needs
- Responsible for onboarding customers to new operating model and platforms (e.g. Digital Engagement Portal)
- Engage on promotional science-based brand messages and other ranges of content (e.g., disease state) to support the HCP in improving patient outcomes and experience
- Acts as key Point of Contact for seamless (compliant) reactive only connection to Pfizer Subject Matter Expert (SMEs) and resources.
Territory Planning and Management:
- Develop and execute territory business plan in line with business objectives
- Organize and implement value-added programs across the territory
- Ensure timely and relevant customer insights and market intelligence is captured and shared via relevant systems.
- Track activities of the agreed plan and proactively report any potential barrier to achieve planned activities
- Recommend creative and innovative ideas/solutions to increase market share within the territory
- Producing reports according to Health Representative Manager recommendations and market needs.
Reporting / Administration:
- Adherence to all relevant SOPs’
- Timeous recording of customer interactions within PforceRx
- Maintain an up-to-date and accurate customer list
- Timely and acccurate submission of expenses and remain within the allocated budget.
Self – Development:
- Proactively implement and update personal development plan
- Own and drive your development plan.
- Proactively receive and act on feedback from peers, trainers, and managers.
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years experience in the pharmaceutical/healthcare industry
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Sound understanding of compliance and integrity principles
- Basic Computer literacy e.g., Microsoft Excel / PowerPoint/Word /Outlook
- Demonstrated ability to work within a team/as a team player.
- Driving Required (valid drivers’ license).
- Effective selling and presentation skills through virtual and face to face interactions
- Digital and non-digital learning Agility
- Good business knowledge and customer acumen
- Demonstrated ability to work within a team/as a team player
- Exhibit a high degree of flexibility in adapting to a rapidly changing environment
How to Apply for Pfizer Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to begin application process
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here