At Golden Oil Industries Limited, we are recruiting interested and qualified persons for the position of a refinery operator. The duties of the refinery operator is to Performs all work within safety and environmental guidelines established by local, state, and federal agencies as well as company policies.
Golden Oil Industries Limited was incorporated in Nigeria on 8th September 1988. Golden Oil Industries Limited has grown into a household name in Nigeria’s edible oil’s industry .The company’s focus is to provide healthy oil as a cooking medium to its customers.
The company is Nigeria’s trusted name for supply of refined palm oil, palm kernel oil, olein, soybean Oil, stearin, soybean meal, soy lecithin, and palm kernel de-oiled cake. Our oils are used as healthy cooking medium. Soybean meal and palm kernel de-oiled cake are used in premier poultry / animal feed.
The company’s products have been duly certified by the appropriate regulatory agencies Such as the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC), Standard Organization of Nigeria (SON) and National Environmental Standards and Regulations Enforcement Agency (NESREA).
READ-Apply for FSDH Merchant Bank Limited Job Recruitment 2022-2023
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job TItle: Refinery Operator
- This position will be responsible for operating oil refinery production equipment meeting the quality and productivity requirements that ensure on time supply of safe products to the customer.
Key Result Areas (KRA)
The key result areas of this role are:
- Drive Productivity and Production target achievement in assigned refinery
- Efficient utilization of raw material (No contamination/zero oil spillage)
- Quality of machine handling (No production induced machine downtime)
- Machine production capacity utilization and Quality of production output
- Performs all work within safety and environmental guidelines established by local, state, and federal agencies as well as company policies.
- Performs routine preventative maintenance and basic troubleshooting on operating equipment.
- Performs general labor, housekeeping and sanitation responsibilities as required.
- Maintains daily records and logs.
- Operate refining, bleaching and deodorization production process as per standard, control and report deviations
- Ensure quality and food safety checks compliance, as established by company policies and procedures.
- A Bachelor’s Degree (B.Eng.) or HND in Engineering is required for this role.
- 2 to 5 years proven refinery operator work experience preferably in edible oil refinery
- Familiarity with FSMS compliance Guidelines
- Experience and knowledge of provincial health and safety standards
- Deep knowledge of production management and Experience in reporting on key production metrics
- Proficient in MS Office and ERP software
The National Basketball Association (NBA) Urgent Job Recruitment 2022-2023 Apply Now
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Position as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 31st May, 2022.
Don’t keep this post, kindly share.
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here
Leave a Reply