Saipem Contracting Nigeria Limited Recruitment Online Application Form 2022 – The online application form portal is currently opened for interested and qualified persons to apply for Saipem Contracting Nigeria Limited Recruitment using the steps and guidelines contained in this article.
Saipem is a global leader in the Engineering, Procurement, Construction & Installation Businesses, with a strong inclination towards oil & gas-related activities in remote areas. We excel in the provisioning of engineering, procurement, project management and construction services, with distinctive skills and capabilities in the design and execution of large-scale offshore and onshore projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Intern
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job type: Internship
- Undertake a professional internship designed to provide on-the-job training and experience to recent graduates.
- Engage in various work assignments, projects, and activities of varying complexity, structured to enable the intern to gain the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities needed to perform at a professional level, typically identified with a targeted exempt position.
- Receive training and mentorship in planning and carrying out activities and assignments.
- This is a fixed-term position, typically up to 6 months with only a possibility for extension.
- Provide entry-level to intermediate-level professional services, under supervision of professional staff, as appropriate to the day-to-day operating objectives of the unit of assignment.
- Undertake and/or participate in projects and programmes designed to develop professional skills and expertise appropriate to the needs of the organization.
- Participate in the planning and implementation of unit projects and initiatives within area of expertise.
- Interact directly with colleagues and/or other internal or external constituencies in the planning of assignments and the resolution of day-to-day operational problems.
- Receive guidance, training, and mentoring from professional personnel in planning and carrying out activities and assignments.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or its equivalent
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
- Good computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Candidates should be able to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Must be able to understand and follow complex and/ or detailed technical instructions.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here