Saipem Contracting Nigeria Limited (SCNL) Recruitment Application Portal is now open for suitable and qualified candidates to fill the position of Handling and Lifting Superintendent in the company. See how to apply below
Saipem is a global leader in Engineering, Procurement, Construction & Installation Businesses, with a strong inclination towards oil & gas-related activities in remote areas.
We excel in the provisioning of engineering, procurement, project management, and construction services, with distinctive skills and capabilities in the design and execution of large-scale offshore and onshore projects.
- Organise, coordinate and control the execution of handling and lifting activities, both performed by subcontractors and in direct hiring, ensuring the management of the interfaces with all construction disciplines and engineering departments, overseeing the availability of handling and lifting equipment, and verifying that works are correctly carried out in accordance with project documentation and schedule.
- Promote safe work practices and environmental protection, ensuring that safety and quality standards are respected.
- Ensure the fulfillment of the project quality and contractual requirements.
- Set up time schedule adhering to the time frame allocated to the specific scope of work.
- Coordinate and organize, when in direct hiring, handling, and lifting activities to ensure correct and cost-effective performance, in accordance with the established operating programs, coordinating and controlling the activities performed by the dependent teams.
- Give all information regarding the progress of the work indicating the cause of deviations between the program and the work carried out and propose solutions and/or request instructions to overcome these problems.
- Ensure proper discipline workflow, interfacing with the project (home office and/or site/yard) organization and client.
- Create and keep updated the lifting and handling equipment register with all the necessary information: certification, maintenance, color coding, etc.
- Participate in the definition, agree, and apply critical lifting methodologies out of standard lifting operations as defined by procedures.
- Ensure that lifting activities are covered by lifting plans where applicable.
- Contribute to continuous improvement process through the provision of suggestions regarding methodologies, tools, and material management.
- Support the resolution of technical problems encountered during the execution of the works.
- Ensure the correct quantities accounts of the works, including updating manhours and preliminary cost estimates for scope of work changes.
- Ensure the supervision and monitoring of the Handling and Lifting activities performed, subcontracted or in direct hiring. Coordinate human and technical resources, indicating any needs or surpluses.
- Assure that execution data are recorded and maintained, during the entire Project life, according to Project Control requirements through the Project Approved tools, in order to allow the gathering of parameters.
- Manage the technical and administrative documentation.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here