Schlumberger Limited Recruitment: Do you wish to work in an oil and gas company? Schlumberger is currently recruiting interested and qualified candidate to fill the position of a Well Placement Engineer in their company. How to apply for this great opportunity,kindly follow the steps and guidelines contained belowSchlumberger Limited is the world’s leading provider of technology for reservoir characterization, drilling, production, and processing to the oil and gas industry. Working in more than 85 countries and employing people who represent over 140 nationalities, Schlumberger supplies the industry’s most comprehensive range of products and services, from exploration through production and integrated pore-to-pipeline solutions for hydrocarbon recovery that optimize reservoir performance.
Schlumberger Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Well Placement Engineer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The Well Placement Engineer is responsible for assisting in delivery of safe, efficient, and reliable products and services to our customers. Active participation in promoting new technology and services as well as real-time support to Operations as required.
- The job consults with operations groups as needed to support the area of expertise and identifies opportunities for continuous improvement of product and service delivery and formally communicates findings.
- The Well Placement Engineer actively participates in promoting new technology, services offerings and supports the Business Line in risk management and applying lessons learned to improve job design and execution as related to the area of expertise.
READ- Shell Global Graduate Programme Application/Registration Form 2023
- Provide technical support throughout the Sales and Product and Service Delivery process.
- Assist as required with the development of technical job designs for Business Lines.
- Assist with identifying areas where new and cost-effective techniques can be applied.
- Explore opportunities for value-added products and services.
- Understand the competition’s technical offering
- Maintain customer visibility through active participation in professional society activities and calls for papers.
- Contribute, write, and review technical publications.
- Engage with local universities, Customer institutes and research organizations.
- Consult with Design/Technical Engineer role as required to optimize the technical design.
- Assist in real-time incident response, recovery, and investigation as related to the area of expertise.
- Assist in evaluating technical viability and overall appraisal of tenders as related to the area of expertise.
Requirements / Qualifications
We are looking for people that are willing to learn, great attention to details, problem solving abilities, highly adaptable, performance driven, remain current on new technologies and collaborative skills with the below qualifications:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Mechanical, Petroleum Engineering or any related Engineering discipline
- At least 10 years’ experience in the energy industry
- At least 3 years’ experience as a Well Placement Engineer
- At least 3 years’ experience working on MWD/LWD
- At least 3 years’ experience handling Well Correlation and LWD data interpretations (an added advantage).
How to Apply for Schlumberger Limited Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Closing Date for Schlumberger Limited Recruitment
ALSO READ- Dangote Fertilizer Recruitment 2023 for Young Chemist- Apply Here
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here
Leave a Reply