Seplat Petroleum job Recruitment 2022 – This post contains Seplat Petroleum Recruitment Form Portal, How to apply for Seplat Petroleum recruitment, requirements needed for Seplat Petroleum recruitment, vacant position opportunity at Seplat Petroleum. Seplat Energy Plc is a leading indigenous Nigerian oil and gas exploration and production company with a strategic focus on Nigeria, listed on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange (“LSE”) (LSE:SEPL) and Premium Board of the Nigerian Stock Exchange (“NSE”) (NSE:SEPLAT).
Seplat Energy is pursuing a Nigeria focused growth strategy and is well-positioned to participate in future divestment programmes by the international oil companies, farm-in opportunities and future licensing rounds. We are leading Nigeria’s energy transition towards cleaner, more reliable energy that is accessible to all.
Seplat Energy Plc is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Cost Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time – Mid-Senior level
- To provide a complete suite of cost engineering services and financial support for projects involving development of cost management models, preparation and/or review and endorsement cost estimates of different levels of accuracy and control services throughout the project lifecycle for value optimization.
- Develop the project cost management strategy, plans and procedures. Implement project-wide cost measurement and reporting systems, including roll-up levels and a reporting cycle calendar.
- Identify and evaluate new technologies, cost models and tools for estimating CAPEX & OPEX costs and, if appropriate, progress and manage use in current assets and in new projects under development. Review existing cost systems and methods and recommend actions to correct deficiencies.
- Coordinate the development and implementation of work breakdown structure (WBS) / cost breakdown structure (CBS) in concert with the Planning/Scheduling Engineer.
- Collect and compile progress and cost data, and develop cost-control worksheets and reports for review by delivery teams;
- Support Asset Owners and PMT with cost estimates during budgeting and performance activity with JV. Develop and issue various reports to appropriate stakeholders.
- Perform complete analyses and cost validations using internal and external benchmarking data, historical indices, and component benchmarking.
- Coordinate and develop appropriate control budgets consistent with project estimate and WBS / CBS.
- Mentor & support the review of the estimates prepared by other cost estimators from SCM to ensure accuracy, completeness, and compliance with scope of work.
- Provide cost estimating expertise, procedures and review capabilities, including cost estimating and risk, uncertainty and sensitivity analyses.
- Review financial data related to accruals, invoice payments, purchase orders and material deliveries and other financial data;
- Coordinate and develop project annual-spend projections, cost reconciliations and variance analyses;
- Work with the PMT and accounting function to ensure adequate financial controls including preparation of AFE.
- Technical graduate, membership of a professional body of Cost Engineers desirable.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in an E&P major projects environment.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in Cost Estimating
- Extensive experience of EPC contract management.
- Working knowledge of a broad range of Cost Estimating Systems, Tools and Practices.
- Strong communications skills (i.e. report writing and presentation) are essential.
- Good inter-personal and leadership skills.
How to Apply for Seplat Energy Plc Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here