Are you a graduate and wish to work in an oil and gas firm? Seplat Petroluem Recruitment is ongoing and is looking for interested and qualified applicants to join in the workforce of her establishment. Applicants are advised to carefully read the job description and requirements before applying for the position available on the official Seplat Petroleum career portal (https://seplatpetroleum.com/careers/).
Seplat Petroleum is a leading indigenous Oil and Gas Exploration and Production Company in Nigeria, with dual listing on the Premium Board of the Nigerian Stock Exchange and on the main market of the London Stock Exchange.Apply For Seplat Petroluem Jobs
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Instrumentation Lead
Employment Type: Full-time
Overall Purpose of the Job
- To provide leadership, training, and mentorship required in the Instrumentation / Control Engineering discipline of Seplat and to harness and coordinate the Instrumentation / Control Engineering resources of Seplat in delivering the Instrumentation / Control engineering aspects of capital projects to world-class standards to achieve the company’s corporate business objectives.
- To also drive Instrumentation / Control engineering activities in support of modifications, operations, and maintenance of existing facilities via the Seplat’s MoC process to ensure continuous and safe operations of facilities.
- To develop Instrumentation / Control engineering specifications and scoping for projects and to define and institute appropriate recommended practices, codes and standards to be adapted in the Instrumentation / Control engineering group for the proper execution of projects.
- Overall responsibility in planning and timely delivery of Instrumentation/Control Engineering on Capital projects
- Provide site support and technical assistance for the entire project life cycle, of detailed design, construction, hook-up, and commissioning of the new facilities, both in the offshore and onshore work environments.
- Develop and monitor project budget and schedule.
- Act as company representatives (Instrumentation/Control) to ensure design work by contractors meets project standards and relevant industry recommended practices, codes, and standards
- Monitor performance of design contractors and suggest remedial actions relating to Instrumentation/Control design
- Assist construction and commissioning teams with field questions encountered during installation
- Participate in HAZOPs, constructability reviews, and other key design reviews. Assist in mentoring and developing Instrumentation/Control Engineers and closing competency gap of engineers by recommending training both in-house and outdoor training.
- Observe relevant factory acceptance tests and/or site acceptance tests;
- Be focal point / technical authority for Instrumentation/Control engineering matters throughout all phases of engineering design, construction, installation, and commissioning
- Provide Instrumentation/Control engineering input to other disciplines to assure design outputs are consistent
- Oversee Instrumentation/Control engineering performed by EPIC contractors to ensure compliance with the specifications of the contract.
- B.Sc Degree in Electrical / Electronics / Automation Engineering / Process Control / Instrumentation or any relevant Degree with a minimum of 15 years experience in the Oil & Gas / E&P industry
- Extensive knowledge of relevant standards, norms, and regulations
- Experience in conceptual design studies, FEED, detail design in both Green and brownfield developments.
- IT knowledge and experience in relevant engineering software applications Knowledge of the local environment and operations is an advantage.
- Understanding of Full project lifecycle exposure: (Concept to execution) plus Field expansion development experience is required.
Important Facts To Know While Applying For Seplat
- Your supplied information will be handled with strict confidentiality, so feel free to submit the best of your CV
- Only the shortlisted applicants will be invited to take the aptitude test.
- Notification concerning the aptitude test will be forwarded through Short Message Service (SMS) and email.
- All the educational qualifications you supply when filling the form…… will be verified. So never supply a fake academic qualification
Why You Should Desire To Work At Seplat Petroleum Development Company
* Attractive and Robust Salary
One of the best places to work by all standards is the oil and gas industry. This is because their payment is always high and encouraging.
This fact did not exclude Seplat as they pay Staff at their entry-level in its graduate trainee category about N2-8 million yearly.
* Career Development Opportunity
The Seplat petroleum development company has put in place structures that will help all talented and hardworking employees develop their professional abilities and careers.
This structure ranges from certified training courses which will enhance employees decision-making ability, competence development among others.
How to Apply through Seplat Petroleum career portal
Before you register, read the following guidelines to help you register/apply successfully
- First, applicants need to select the job you wish to apply for on the table and click on the “Apply Now” link
- Next, read through the job description carefully to determine if you are qualified for the job advertised by Seplat Petroleum Company.
- Work on your resume/CV to fit the Job description, this is a selling point for you.
- After you must have reviewed your CV next is to apply for the job using the “Method of Application” on the job post listed on the career portal.
To apply /register : Click here to apply
How to get latest job updates regularly
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address firstname.lastname@example.org for updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here