Here is another exciting news. Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited recruitment has commenced for the position of business Intelligence manager.See requirement and qualifications needed below.
Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited is one of the largest manufacturing companies in Nigeria, producing and distributing some of the nation’s most- loved beverages in the country like; Pepsi, 7Up, Mirinda, Teem, Mountain Dew, H2oH!, Lipton Ice Tea and Aquafina premium drinking water. SBC has recently entered into Home & Personal Care category with the 2SURE brand and launched its first product, a Hand & Surface Sanitizer. Seven Up boasts of nine bottling plants with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities strategically located across various regions in the country.
We are recruiting interested and qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Intelligence Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Direct and lead projects in the implementation and use of new BI software tools and systems.
- Lead the integration efforts for merging BI platforms with enterprise systems and applications.
- Act as evangelist for BI benefits across the organization; promote BI usage to relevant departments.
- Mentor and/or provide leadership to the Business Intelligence Developers.
- Design, code, test, and document all new or modified BI systems, applications, and programs.
- Develop the semantic layer, metadata, reports, and report definitions.
READ: Apply for Relationship Analyst at Citibank Nigeria Limited: See Requirements
Requirements to apply for Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited Recuitment
- HND/B.Sc in relevant discipline with 5 years of relevant experience.
- Software development with experience in Power BI Embedded development.
- Strong understanding of relational database structures, theories, principles, and practices.
- Certifications in Power BI, Excel, Microsoft BI Stack (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS), SAP SAC is a plus
- Good Communication skills
- Comprehensive data warehouse analysis and design experience and knowledge of data modeling.
How to Apply for Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
StandarChartered Bank Nigeria Recruitment for Analyst, Collection and Recoveries-Apply Here
Al Jazeera Fellowship Program 2022: Apply Here- See Eligibility and Requirements
TotalEnergies (Total Nigeria Plc) Recruitment 2021 for Principal Security Officer- Oil and Gas job Vacancies
Sterling Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Program 2022 for Young Nigerian Graduates- Apply Here
Nigeria Police Force Recruitment Online Application Portal 2021 Opened: See Opening and Closing Date
Lagos State Primary Health Care Board (PHCB) Recruitment 2021 Application Portal
Wema Bank Recruitment for Graduate Marketing Associates- Career Jobs Vacancies
CBN Agricultural Credit Support Scheme (ACSS) Loan Application Portal 2021/2022
Shell LiveWire Nigeria Programme Registration Portal 2022: Apply Here
Nasarawa State (NSTSC) Teacher’s Recruitment Application Form Portal 2021/2022
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address firstname.lastname@example.org for updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here
Leave a Reply