Here is another exciting news. Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited recruitment has commenced for the position of business Intelligence manager.See requirement and qualifications needed below.
Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited is one of the largest manufacturing companies in Nigeria, producing and distributing some of the nation’s most- loved beverages in the country like; Pepsi, 7Up, Mirinda, Teem, Mountain Dew, H2oH!, Lipton Ice Tea and Aquafina premium drinking water. SBC has recently entered into Home & Personal Care category with the 2SURE brand and launched its first product, a Hand & Surface Sanitizer. Seven Up boasts of nine bottling plants with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities strategically located across various regions in the country.
We are recruiting interested and qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Intelligence Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Direct and lead projects in the implementation and use of new BI software tools and systems.
- Lead the integration efforts for merging BI platforms with enterprise systems and applications.
- Act as evangelist for BI benefits across the organization; promote BI usage to relevant departments.
- Mentor and/or provide leadership to the Business Intelligence Developers.
- Design, code, test, and document all new or modified BI systems, applications, and programs.
- Develop the semantic layer, metadata, reports, and report definitions.
Requirements to apply for Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited Recuitment
- HND/B.Sc in relevant discipline with 5 years of relevant experience.
- Software development with experience in Power BI Embedded development.
- Strong understanding of relational database structures, theories, principles, and practices.
- Certifications in Power BI, Excel, Microsoft BI Stack (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS), SAP SAC is a plus
- Good Communication skills
- Comprehensive data warehouse analysis and design experience and knowledge of data modeling.
How to Apply for Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address email@example.com for updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here