Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited Recruitment For Network Operation Centre Engineer- Apply Here
Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited is one of the largest manufacturing companies in Nigeria, producing and distributing some of the nation’s most- loved beverages in the country like; Pepsi, 7Up, Mirinda, Teem, Mountain Dew, H2oH!, Lipton Ice Tea and Aquafina premium drinking water.
SBC has recently entered into Home & Personal Care category with the 2SURE brand and launched its first product, a Hand & Surface Sanitizer. Seven Up boasts of nine bottling plants with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities strategically located across various regions in the country.
Our company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Network Operation Centre Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the high availability networks infrastructure and associated operational services in line with the agreed Service Level Targets.
- Liaise with internal governance and the relevant external authorities to ensure that we are moving towards an approved compliant infrastructure.
- Produce and maintain operations manuals/run books for the associated services in line with corporate standards.
- Identifies and acts upon opportunities for continuous improvement to reduce operational risks, optimize efficiency and improve standards.
- Working with Strategy and Architecture to ensure that the infrastructure and associated management tools are both supportable and maintainable.
- Working the other IT teams, such as Core Infrastructure, ERP, Security, the Service Desk, Strategy & Architecture, and the project delivery teams to ensure close alignment and engagement in implementing major developments and enhancements within the existing IT infrastructure.
- Accountable for the management of the Network Operations and 2nd & 3rd line support for all Network related issues.
- Keep up-to date with the latest relevant technology, relevant standards, policies, and directives.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification
- Certifications of MTCNA 2021, MTCRE, MTCINE, UBWA, MTCWE, UBWE, MTCTCE, NSE4, MCSE qualified (preferred), CCNA, CCNP.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a Network Operation Engineer.
How to Apply for Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline for Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited Recruitment
27th December, 2022.
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here