Shell Accessed Internship Program for Nigerian Graduates 2023 has commenced. We are inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for the Shell Accessed Internship program. This article will guide you on how to apply and the requirements needed. See full details below.
An Assessed Internship is an excellent way to get to know Shell from the inside and immerse yourself in the energy industry. It can also help you decide what career is right for you. You’ll have full day-to-day involvement in actual projects, selected to match your interests and abilities.
Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is the pioneer and leader of the petroleum industry in Nigeria. We invest heavily in our employees, which is reflected in our industry-leading development programme and our commitment to seeing our employees’ ideas travel and come to fruition.
About the Program
- Persons who join the Shell Accessed Internship Program will work with a project team and Shell employees who are experts in their fields.
- The professionals on these projects will guide interns through the tasks they are assigned, and provide them with insight into the company’s operations. Interns will be supported by mentors and supervisors.
- They will also be assessed regularly to ensure that they are learning and gaining skills on the job.
- At the end of the internship, participants will be subjected to a competency-based interview and will be asked to prepare a final presentation about their project. Sign up for the Connect Nigeria daily newsletter.
READ- Qatar Airways Recruitment for Human Resources Manager – Western Africa
Persons who are accepted into the internship program will benefit from it in the following ways:
- Learn how one of the world’s leading energy companies operates from the inside
- Acquire knowledge and skills that will enable them to succeed in the energy industry
- Could be offered a full-time role at Shell after completing their internship.
- Applications are currently open for the Shell Accessed Internship Program. It is an initiative that’s built to expose graduates to the energy industry, and help them decide whether they would like to have a career in it.
- The program will get participants involved in day-to-day activities around real-world projects, in line with their abilities.
- Applicants must be graduates
- You will be evaluated on your capacity for analysis
- Decision-making and creating workable solutions as well as
- Your drive, enthusiasm, resilience and confidence
- During an Assessed Internship, you will have a formal mid-term review with your mentor and supervisor. Following this, there will be a final review where there would be a competency-based interview.
- You will also be asked to prepare a final presentation about your project.
- Your success in the Assessed Internship could result in you being offered a full-time role
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
Application Closing Date
YOU MAY LIKE TO READ SPIE Oil & Gas Services Nigeria Recruitment for E & I Project Manager- Apply
How to get latest updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here
Leave a Reply